How to measure the traffic from Blog to Youtube channel

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
978 137 732

Hi all, 

I'm having a blog website and a Youtube channel. The question is: How can I track & measure the traffic from a specific artice to a specific video? 

Thank you all!!!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Reply 1 (1)
Mac
Shopify Staff
202 17 28

Hi, @RichardNguyen!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to provide some guidance. 

I understand that you're looking to measure traffic from your article directly to your video. In other words, tracking how effective your campaign is to know what's working, what isn't, and how to make the most of your time.  A great solution for this would be through UTMs and Google analytics. They are simply small pieces of information that can be added to the end of any URL that gives Google more information about that particular link. You can get started by using the Google’s Campaign URL Builder tool to create a trackable URL. From there, you will be able to view the information by logging in to your Google Analytics. More on this can be found on our Shopify Blog article here.

I'd also love to learn more about your business and your current initiatives to drive traffic to your store.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog