How to properly install Google Dynamic Shopping Remarketing?

bilalriaz
4 0 0

hey how did you fix this issue? I am seeing the same error not sure how to resolve it

0 Likes
bilalriaz
4 0 0

Hey Josh I used your code for the conversion setup but now I see this error can you guide me where did I go wrong

Fix your audience source that's sending a required parameter that doesn't match your feed

Your campaigns can't tailor dynamic ads based on user activity when the required parameter doesn't match your feed. Make sure the audience source is sending the required parameter correctly and your feed has the right items.

The values received from your audience source for the required parameter for your business type may be formatted differently than in your feed or missing from your feed. Click "Download" to see the top values received for the required parameter that aren't matching your feed. Note that Google Analytics refers to parameters for remarketing as Dynamic Attributes.

Recommended because your campaigns use a remarketing list that depends on an audience source that has a mismatch between the required parameter for your business type and your feedhelp_outline

code was this

{% if first_time_accessed %}
<!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Ads: 975706798 -->
<script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=AW-975706798"></script>
<script>
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'AW-975706798');
</script>

<!-- Event snippet for Purchase bilal conversion page -->
<script>
gtag('event', 'conversion', {
'send_to': 'AW-975706798/WmP5CNzTn-0BEK61oNED',
'value': {{ checkout.total_price | money_without_currency | remove: ',' }},
'currency': '{{ order.currency }}',
'transaction_id': '{{ order.order_number }}'
});
</script>
{% endif %}

0 Likes
Matt_Ovali
Tourist
4 0 3

Hey Josh,

Thank you so much for the great content on https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping/merchant-center-programs.

In my case, I've created the product feed through Google plug-in. (Google by Shopify) And I started running Smart Shopping Campaign which includes Dynamic Remarketing. 

However, I kept seeing the issue below:
Issue: 100% of ecomm_prodid values received in the past day didn't match your feed

I've checked the ecomm_prodid and compared it with the product feed. It seems the product feed covers all the ecomm_prodid. Do you have any idea why I see the issue while the product feed covers all ecomm_prodid ?

Thank you in advance
Best Regards

adfuel
Tourist
3 0 1

This is a shockingly frustrating problem.   The ecomm_prodid that I see in audience sources seems fine and matches the id in merchant center.  

I think my dynamic attributes are setup fine, since that’s pretty straightforward and the associated custom dimensions seem setup properly, because I can see them (e.g. accurate ecomm_ prodid #’s) under custom dimensions in my GA reports.

I’m hoping the errors resolve on their own within the next week or so as described above, but am pretty stumped here as well.

Jayco
Tourist
3 0 0

Did this eventually get sussed out or no? Im having the same issue. 

0 Likes
Jayco
Tourist
3 0 0

@Roger_Swayer  A year later...did you ever get this resolved bro? Reason why I ask is because I have the exact same result by following Josh's guides.

0 Likes
Roger_Swayer
Tourist
9 0 2

No, never. However, a google rep told me it was not important and I stopped worrying about it.

Jayco
Tourist
3 0 0

Damn...I was hoping you did. Thanks for the reply though

0 Likes
evieandewe
2 0 0

Was lucky enough to have a Google rep set this up for us last week though we too now have the dreaded ""Issue: 100% of ecomm_prodid values received in the past day didn't match your feed".

Hoping that it will also disappear on its own over the next few days unless someone here found some other solution they can recommend? 

0 Likes