Solved

How to send email to non subscribed customers?

mpatsi
Shopify Partner
111 0 14

Hello

I just created a segment with a group of people that i want to send them a marketing email using Shopify Email app. But in the campaign after i select my template the "To:" option on the email tell that this will go to my 60 subscribed customer, but i wan to send this to all subscribed and non subscribed. When i sent this will go to all or only on the subscribed?

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot from 2023-05-31 12-39-25.jpg

"

Accepted Solution (1)

Erin
Shopify Staff
942 127 146

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @mpatsi. I'm happy to help with this!

For legal and privacy reasons you can only email customers who opt in to receiving emails from your business when you're using Shopify Email. Customers who have opted in for email marketing will be listed with a 'Subscribed' indicator on the 'Customers' page in your Shopify admin. It will also say 'Email subscribed' on a customer's specific customer page. Any customers that have not accepted email marketing from you will be filtered out when you're sending marketing emails.

This guide has some helpful tips you can use to encourage more customers to opt in to your email marketing. This guide on email subscriber list management and this guide on email marketing best practices can help as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Erin
Shopify Staff
942 127 146

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @mpatsi. I'm happy to help with this!

For legal and privacy reasons you can only email customers who opt in to receiving emails from your business when you're using Shopify Email. Customers who have opted in for email marketing will be listed with a 'Subscribed' indicator on the 'Customers' page in your Shopify admin. It will also say 'Email subscribed' on a customer's specific customer page. Any customers that have not accepted email marketing from you will be filtered out when you're sending marketing emails.

This guide has some helpful tips you can use to encourage more customers to opt in to your email marketing. This guide on email subscriber list management and this guide on email marketing best practices can help as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

mpatsi
Shopify Partner
111 0 14

Thank you Erin