Solved

How to show subtitles on google search?

LaseMakers
Shopify Partner
101 1 28

Hi, 

I have two different webpages and have them set the same, but I don't know why they appear different on google search.

LaseMakers_0-1634873793901.png

LaseMakers_1-1634873875867.png

I would like both to show as the second one, with subtitles. Can someone help me on how to do this please.

thank you in advanced 

Stay safe,

Carolina 

Accepted Solution (1)

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @LaseMakers,

the "subtitles" are called sitselinks. They help users navigate your site easily directly from the google search result page.

These sitelinks are generated automatically by Google and right now, there is no 100% working recipe how to change them.

There are only some recommendations from Google to implement which might have an impact on the sitelinks generator (such as: titles, headings, logical site navigation, and else).

You can read about it more here: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/advanced/appearance/sitelinks?hl=en&visit_id=6377016716756...

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @LaseMakers,

the "subtitles" are called sitselinks. They help users navigate your site easily directly from the google search result page.

These sitelinks are generated automatically by Google and right now, there is no 100% working recipe how to change them.

There are only some recommendations from Google to implement which might have an impact on the sitelinks generator (such as: titles, headings, logical site navigation, and else).

You can read about it more here: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/advanced/appearance/sitelinks?hl=en&visit_id=6377016716756...

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.