Why am I not making any sales with Facebook ads on Shopify?

samgori1
Visitor
1 0 0

please help i am not getting a single sale running facebook ads, here is my store link please give feedback

https://homeimprovementcontactus-355.myshopify.com/

Replies 3 (3)

RonkyBest
Shopify Partner
24 3 8

@samgori1 

I checked out your store and it's not bad, there are some few things to look into as this might be causing lack of sales from your store;

1. Check out the quality of your targeted audience. Are you targeting the right audience for your products?

2.  Check out your analytics to figure out what pages your website visitors are visiting so as to figure out where they are stucked. If you do not have any analytics scripts on your store, install one. Mostly especially Facebook pixel and google analytics.

You can read more about how to convert website to sales here

RonkyBest Digital

BLOSSOM_4
8 0 0

Hello,

How are you?

I can see you are not getting sales through the Ads you run.

I have an agent who can run the ads for you and get you more sales because that's the area of expertise.

You can contact this email

cathypearl427@gmail.com

TuanLe
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

hi @samgori1

In all honesty, your store needs a lot of improvements. Here are some of my recommendations to improve your homepage:

1. Consider changing your logo. It's too general and doesn't reflect the products you're trying to sell.

2. Why there's this piece of information that should belong to the footer or contact us page here? I'm guessing that you've already made some changes to the theme code. I recommend leaving it to the expert to do it for you.

TuanLe_0-1644560139386.png

3. This section looks poorly optimized on mobile and smaller screens. 

TuanLe_1-1644560261470.png

4. Change the footer background to another colour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, we're offering free SEO service. The free project includes basic SEO audit (keyword audit & analysis, backlink audit & analysis and site audit) + 1 SEO solution of your choice (Page Speed Analysis, Canonical & Duplicates, Article Writing, Title Tag Optimization, Meta description Optimization, Content Optimization, Image Optimization, Heading Tag Optimization). Feel free to sign-up via this link.

HappyPoints | Shopify SEO Experts
- Generate long-term traffic with our free SEO project.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution