7 0 0

i need support on my new shopify store , to promote and get more engajment 

Accepted Solution (1)

OneMobile
Shopify Partner
106 9 24

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Dagmawit 

I believe there are tons of blog posts on how to promote your Shopify store. Typically, if you're new, you'll need to invest in paid campaigns like paid ads or KOL to promote your brands and products.

If you're comfortable, could you share your store's URL so I can take a look and give you more specific recommendations?

If you find my answer helpful, please hit the Like button or Mark as solution to show me some encouragement.
OneMobile: The #1 Mobile App Builder For Shopify Merchants
Pick ready-made themes & customize with drag-n-drop editor.

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

JoshHighland
Shopify Expert
172 10 64

What have you tried, and what have the results been?

Typical paths to try are:

- Social media

- SEO

- Direct marketing

SEO Manager - The FREE all-in-One SEO solution for Shopify
A powerful suite of SEO tools that gets you found in Google results

- Install SEO Manager -
Dagmawit
7 0 0

for now i just tried direct Marketing , i have a linked facebook page with 8.7k followers and 1.4k Instagram followers, but all the followers are not buying products, and those social media platforms were there like 4+ years and the store is just 2 months old , so i would like to drive customers to all my platforms and make an impact 

Dagmawit
7 0 0

here is my store , www.dagmawit.store 

Gojiberry-Amee
Shopify Partner
166 12 46

Do you mind sharing your site link so we can take a look? 

If you like my suggestion please give it a LIKE or mark it as a solution! ★★★★★

Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?

The Ultimate 12 Best Practices to Growing Your Shopify Store

Dagmawit
7 0 0

OneMobile
Shopify Partner
106 9 24

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Dagmawit 

I believe there are tons of blog posts on how to promote your Shopify store. Typically, if you're new, you'll need to invest in paid campaigns like paid ads or KOL to promote your brands and products.

If you're comfortable, could you share your store's URL so I can take a look and give you more specific recommendations?

If you find my answer helpful, please hit the Like button or Mark as solution to show me some encouragement.
OneMobile: The #1 Mobile App Builder For Shopify Merchants
Pick ready-made themes & customize with drag-n-drop editor.
Dagmawit
7 0 0