Importing Sales from shopify to facebook ads manger

birdiethreads
Visitor
3 0 2

Hello, 

I'm wondering if there is some sort of tool out there that allows you to reconcile your sales with Facebook ads manager, that is not overly costly like a triple whale or Hyros.  (I'm not there yet in sales)

As most are familiar Facebook does not always record every sale and purchase amount from your ad buys.  I'm wondering if there is something like a leadsbridge that would allow you to reconcile or API into your Facebook ads manager and update missed orders.

I am currently adding a slew of UTM tags so I can see where the orders are coming from inside shopify but it would be nice to import missed sales back into FB so I could see true ROAS.  Automated would be ideal but even manual would be good.

Even treating the purchase as an "Offline purchase" would be better than nothing at all. 

Just curious if there is something out there like I mentioned.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Replies 2 (2)

QuickCEP
Shopify Partner
43 1 6

After reading your question, I thought maybe I could help you, you want to understand the situation of ad serving conversion rate in Facebook and you don't want to miss any orders right? QuickCEP can help you。This is not just an ad, we can really solve your problem
In QuickCEP, you can see the channels for acquiring customers, to determine which customer entered the store from social media FB\INS\Whatsapp\Email, and QuickCEP connects these channels to ensure that you will not miss any customer and order information . We also have robots that respond to various questions from customers in a timely manner, and analyze and label customer behavior in the background, with complete and powerful functions. We are here waiting for you 😉 https://apps.shopify.com/quickcep 

QuickCEP - A versatile assistant that combines Chatbot and EDM to improve conversion rates.
birdiethreads
Visitor
3 0 2

Sorry, QuickCEP... your solution does NOT have a tool that allows me to import missed purchases back into the Facebook ads manager.