Link Clicks / Landing pages

Danielexx85
Explorer
98 0 14

Hi,

In my facebook campaign I had 23 link clicks but 0 Landing pages. Why is that? is there a way I can solve this?

thanks

www.caglio.co.uk
0 Likes
Danishecom
Trailblazer
177 6 23

usually, ppl do not go on the homepage so incase you want ppl to reach ppl on the homepage then change URL in your ads in this way ppl will land on your page.

0 Likes
made4Uo
Trailblazer
262 10 58

You might have to change the link that you provide. You can also create a landing page that will have visitor directly go to when they search for your website. 

Check this tutorial below

https://made4uo.com/blogs/journey-to-awesome-shopify-website/create-a-landing-page-without-and-app-o...

I do not work with Shopify. I am not looking to be hired or being paid. Just wanted to help.
0 Likes
made4Uo
Trailblazer
262 10 58

Hi @lily0815,

Did you link a product in your facebook page? then people might just have clicked to your product and not on your landing page. You should provide a link to your landing page, like "see more product" link in your product page. If people are interested then they should click on that.

If you want people to go directly to your landing page, then link that page. Make sure your landing page is not hidden. See image below

made4Uo_0-1627921871108.png

I do not work with Shopify. I am not looking to be hired or being paid. Just wanted to help.
0 Likes