Solved

LOTS OF TRAFFIC BUT NO SALE, NO ADD TO CART

cmkruger
Visitor
2 0 1

Good day all,

I finally lauched my store. But cant make sales. My daily traffic to the store Minimum visitor is 500  to maxmum 1500 yet no sale. At this stage i am confused and dont know what is right or wrong. I need an experienced community members to help check my store to see if they can figure out the problems why i can make sales https://sassyndashing.com   

Accepted Solutions (3)

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @cmkruger,

there might be more factors, why you're having traffic but no sales. Here are some steps I would do:

• Go to your analytics. Check the source and medium to see how visitors are coming to your site. Are these visitors relevant to your store? If using GA, you can also check the age, location, devices, and else...
  • Are you running any paid ads? Facebook or Google? If yes, make sure the targeting is relevant to your store. The results (purchases vs visitors) depends on what kind of objective (FB ads you're using).
  • You mentioned that you've just launched the store. So I assume that it's not that long on the market – it always takes some time before you get relevant visitors and sales. I would remake your about page – add a picture of you, write more personal things about you, make the text a little bit bigger, add some pictures –> people don't know the brand so they need to create a kind of "relationship" before they make a purchase. 
  • How about your social media? Are you active on them? 
  • Add the blog page in the navbar so that visitors can read the blog posts and get some tips and more information about the store. 
  • How about adding a special discount for the first purchase? 

I will be happy to discuss your store further, just let me know!

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.

View solution in original post

UpPromote-old
Shopify Partner
142 2 16

Hi @cmkruger,

This is UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - We are the no.1 Affiliate marketing on Shopify app store.

I am happy here to share some experience and suggestions for your online store. And I truly hope that they are useful and helpful for you in improving your sales performance. 

1. Your online store

I have just taken a quick look at your website. The plus points are:

• The layout of the page is clear.
  • The information of each product is clear and detailed.
  • You also divide your products into different categories. So customers easily find different types/ colors of the products they are looking for.

Here are some suggestions you can consider to improve:

• The menu bar is quite hard to see. I think you can separate it from your feature picture.

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 15.51.11.png

• You also have product review from your existing customers. That will help make your brand, products more reliable and attractive.
  • In the footer, you should add  and some social channels you are connecting to (Facebook, Instagram). You should sell your products in different social channels and link them to your website. 
  • Add CTA such "View more", "Add to cart", "Buy it now" for each product.

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 15.51.30.png

2. Marketing strategy

With the marketing strategy, you should spend first priority to find the methods which brings positive results.

Run Facebook ads

Running ads such as Facebook ads, or Instagram ads, even Google ads are popular methods to viral your products faster. You can get more knowledge and experience hereFacebook Ads for beginners. With Google Ads, you can easily attract target customers that are looking for the products you are selling. You can set your ads with different keywords, or banner as well. However, you should consider it because it is not really a potential choice for starters. The reason is that you might cost a lost of money to run for long term. In some specific case, if it don't bring positive traffics for you, you also need to pay fee to maintain them. We know it because we know many customers get same issues. 

Popup promotions

Popups are a great way to draw your customers’ attention towards these promotions and offers. 

You can create your popup whenever a customer go in to your shop. That would be % discount for first customer, or special offer for Happy Sunday, etc.

UpPromote_0-1632992241646.png

Using affiliate marketing

Obviously, you should spend first priority to find the methods which brings positive results with no risky and low cost. It much better for you at this time. Affiliate marketing could be a good option for you. Affiliate marketing is a marketing model which allows you to connect with various affiliates, and then they will use their advertising sources such as social media channels, websites, blogs, etc, to promote your products. You only need to pay affiliate commission whenever a customer makes a purchase via the unique link or coupon associated with their recommendation.

How to publish your affiliate registration on your menu bar?

You can add the affiliate registration form on the shop menu, so any visitors who visit your site can easily approach your affiliate campaign.

Your affiliate can create an account and log in right in your shop, which is really simple and convenient.

The advantages of affiliate Marketing compared with other methods

1. Low investment but high cost effective

In fact, affiliate marketing does not need a huge amount to build a customer service team, or running advertising. This campaign helps to mitigate any risks that drive traffic or run social ads with little or no result for your Shopify business, while also ensuring that merchants achieve what they pay for.

In fact, whereas a poor marketing campaign that sends you low quality results will still need to be paid for, even if you make no sales. However, affiliate marketing ensures your marketing is cost effective and helps to reduce the risk of “leaking out” money for an uncertain market. 

2. Make extra income

The main advantage of affiliate marketing is that the income is entirely performance-based. This is because affiliates are only paid a commission when a purchase has taken place. That means if the affiliates have an ineffective campaign, it won’t affect your budget. 

The affiliates understand that driving huge traffic of potential customers will help to increase sales conversion. For this reason, the affiliates will spend much effort to build effective social platforms, promotion or boosting posts of your products in a better way to attract customers. The more efficiently they work, the more commission they generate, and the more sales you earn. 

UpPromote_1-1632992306709.png

3. Brand Awareness

A research reported that 92% of customers trust the recommendations of people, companies or influencers they know. For this reason, working directly with affiliate marketers who then promote your products to their established audience, brings more opportunities and more direct sales. The plus of affiliate marketing is to expand out into new markets that you haven't explored, giving your brand a much stronger online presence.

4. SEO Value

Publishers (the affiliates) link to your website to send traffic your way. Provided they aren’t spammy, these links are usually beneficial for your off-page SEO efforts, since inbound links are a huge factor in Google’s ranking algorithm.

5. Customer Data

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing provides you valuable data and insight into how, where and why your customers are buying, which you can then use to make smarter marketing decisions in the future across other channels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope my recommendation will be helpful for you. If you are still looking for a marketing tool to boost your sales greatly, I hope you can try our product: UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing 

If these feedbacks are valuable and helpful, kindly give us a "Like" or mark it as a solution. Be patient with your business and good luck!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Build. Manage. Succeed with Affiliate Marketing

banned

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 534

Hello @cmkruger,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. flareAI will show which pages are found on Google, and which are not. flareAI also helps to get your new products found on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce sales channel

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

Replies 6 (6)

upringagency
Visitor
2 0 0

How are you getting this traffic? Are they targeted and interested to what you are selling? From which countries is the traffic coming from? Because if you are trying to sell in third world countries it is going to be hard to sell, because they can't afford your prices.

cmkruger
Visitor
2 0 1

Yes, they are targeted traffic. The USA has most Visitors, Germany, France, Ireland and United Kindom. Third world contries are very few. Can get traffic from the USA 600, not add to cart 

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

Hi @cmkruger,

there might be more factors, why you're having traffic but no sales. Here are some steps I would do:

• Go to your analytics. Check the source and medium to see how visitors are coming to your site. Are these visitors relevant to your store? If using GA, you can also check the age, location, devices, and else...
  • Are you running any paid ads? Facebook or Google? If yes, make sure the targeting is relevant to your store. The results (purchases vs visitors) depends on what kind of objective (FB ads you're using).
  • You mentioned that you've just launched the store. So I assume that it's not that long on the market – it always takes some time before you get relevant visitors and sales. I would remake your about page – add a picture of you, write more personal things about you, make the text a little bit bigger, add some pictures –> people don't know the brand so they need to create a kind of "relationship" before they make a purchase. 
  • How about your social media? Are you active on them? 
  • Add the blog page in the navbar so that visitors can read the blog posts and get some tips and more information about the store. 
  • How about adding a special discount for the first purchase? 

I will be happy to discuss your store further, just let me know!

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.

UpPromote-old
Shopify Partner
142 2 16

Hi @cmkruger,

This is UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - We are the no.1 Affiliate marketing on Shopify app store.

I am happy here to share some experience and suggestions for your online store. And I truly hope that they are useful and helpful for you in improving your sales performance. 

1. Your online store

I have just taken a quick look at your website. The plus points are:

• The layout of the page is clear.
  • The information of each product is clear and detailed.
  • You also divide your products into different categories. So customers easily find different types/ colors of the products they are looking for.

Here are some suggestions you can consider to improve:

• The menu bar is quite hard to see. I think you can separate it from your feature picture.

• You also have product review from your existing customers. That will help make your brand, products more reliable and attractive.
  • In the footer, you should add  and some social channels you are connecting to (Facebook, Instagram). You should sell your products in different social channels and link them to your website. 
  • Add CTA such "View more", "Add to cart", "Buy it now" for each product.

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 15.51.30.png

2. Marketing strategy

With the marketing strategy, you should spend first priority to find the methods which brings positive results.

Run Facebook ads

Running ads such as Facebook ads, or Instagram ads, even Google ads are popular methods to viral your products faster. You can get more knowledge and experience hereFacebook Ads for beginners. With Google Ads, you can easily attract target customers that are looking for the products you are selling. You can set your ads with different keywords, or banner as well. However, you should consider it because it is not really a potential choice for starters. The reason is that you might cost a lost of money to run for long term. In some specific case, if it don't bring positive traffics for you, you also need to pay fee to maintain them. We know it because we know many customers get same issues. 

Popup promotions

Popups are a great way to draw your customers’ attention towards these promotions and offers. 

You can create your popup whenever a customer go in to your shop. That would be % discount for first customer, or special offer for Happy Sunday, etc.

UpPromote_0-1632992241646.png

Using affiliate marketing

Obviously, you should spend first priority to find the methods which brings positive results with no risky and low cost. It much better for you at this time. Affiliate marketing could be a good option for you. Affiliate marketing is a marketing model which allows you to connect with various affiliates, and then they will use their advertising sources such as social media channels, websites, blogs, etc, to promote your products. You only need to pay affiliate commission whenever a customer makes a purchase via the unique link or coupon associated with their recommendation.

How to publish your affiliate registration on your menu bar?

You can add the affiliate registration form on the shop menu, so any visitors who visit your site can easily approach your affiliate campaign.

Your affiliate can create an account and log in right in your shop, which is really simple and convenient.

The advantages of affiliate Marketing compared with other methods

1. Low investment but high cost effective

In fact, affiliate marketing does not need a huge amount to build a customer service team, or running advertising. This campaign helps to mitigate any risks that drive traffic or run social ads with little or no result for your Shopify business, while also ensuring that merchants achieve what they pay for.

In fact, whereas a poor marketing campaign that sends you low quality results will still need to be paid for, even if you make no sales. However, affiliate marketing ensures your marketing is cost effective and helps to reduce the risk of “leaking out” money for an uncertain market. 

2. Make extra income

The main advantage of affiliate marketing is that the income is entirely performance-based. This is because affiliates are only paid a commission when a purchase has taken place. That means if the affiliates have an ineffective campaign, it won’t affect your budget. 

The affiliates understand that driving huge traffic of potential customers will help to increase sales conversion. For this reason, the affiliates will spend much effort to build effective social platforms, promotion or boosting posts of your products in a better way to attract customers. The more efficiently they work, the more commission they generate, and the more sales you earn. 

UpPromote_1-1632992306709.png

3. Brand Awareness

A research reported that 92% of customers trust the recommendations of people, companies or influencers they know. For this reason, working directly with affiliate marketers who then promote your products to their established audience, brings more opportunities and more direct sales. The plus of affiliate marketing is to expand out into new markets that you haven't explored, giving your brand a much stronger online presence.

4. SEO Value

Publishers (the affiliates) link to your website to send traffic your way. Provided they aren’t spammy, these links are usually beneficial for your off-page SEO efforts, since inbound links are a huge factor in Google’s ranking algorithm.

5. Customer Data

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing provides you valuable data and insight into how, where and why your customers are buying, which you can then use to make smarter marketing decisions in the future across other channels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope my recommendation will be helpful for you. If you are still looking for a marketing tool to boost your sales greatly, I hope you can try our product: UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing 

If these feedbacks are valuable and helpful, kindly give us a "Like" or mark it as a solution. Be patient with your business and good luck!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Build. Manage. Succeed with Affiliate Marketing

banned

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 534

Hello @cmkruger,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. flareAI will show which pages are found on Google, and which are not. flareAI also helps to get your new products found on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce sales channel

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

CartUp_AI
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hi CmKruger, 

To enhance your store's performance and boost sales, focus on optimizing your website with a user-friendly design, clear product descriptions, and easy navigation. Ensure SEO optimization for increased visibility and utilize marketing strategies such as social media, email campaigns, and online ads to reach a wider audience. Collect customer feedback to identify potential issues and enhance the shopping experience. Consider implementing personalization and SEO technologies to attract and convert visitors into customers.

You can also explore the CartUp AI Category Pages app for SEO, which identifies monetizable keywords and automates creating category pages that Google can crawl to drive SEO.