Mailchimp vs Shopify Email: Deliverability

daniel_long
Explorer
56 0 15

Our mailing list has grown well (over 10k) and Mailchimp is getting expensive. One of the main reasons we chose them years ago is their "deliverability". We currently enjoy a high percentage opened, clicked and a great surge in sales with each email. I have been reluctant to change but wanted to check in with some experienced individuals first. Is Shopify Email as good? Our needs are simple. I like to say a few words and add a handful of products in each mailing. If there are even more advanced features, that's great! The key for us is making sure they aren't dumped into spam, for example. Any more thoughts?

Reply 1 (1)

Made_by_Lanzi
Shopify Partner
111 10 22

Hi @daniel_long  , thank you for visiting the Shopify Forum

The most advanced option for E-commerce is Klaviyo, that is what most stores use. In our experience is the best option.

Do make sure that if you change your ESP, start sending slowly so you don't hurt deliverability. The best way is to move the welcome series to the new ESP and sen to the most engaged audiences

Here's an article on this https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025945671-Guide-to-Warming-Your-Sending-Infrastructure

Hoped it helped

Happy Sales,

~ Lanzi ~

Shopify & Klaviyo Partner

PD: If this answer helped you please like & accept it

NEED MORE HELP?
Get fast and affordable solutions ~ contact me at info@madebylanzi.com
Get Social! @madebylanzi
Madebylanzi.com- Miami, Florida