What is the cost and job title of a professional to market my E-commerce business?

connor15
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi I have my own E-commerce drop shipping business and it’s not going well. I’ve resorted to so many different solutions but none have worked so now I’m here. 
I’m not sure what it is titled but how would I find someone who would market my business for me and help me get sales?

What is there job title/how much do I pay them?

Thanks

Dmcinally
Replies 5 (5)

GeorgeMcGovern
Excursionist
37 1 2

Hello there. I clearly understand what you're feeling but I can refer you to one of the best marketers I know and have worked with him various times so Im pretty sure he can help you out . Check in your DM

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Hi @connor15

It certainly is possible to hire a Shopify Expert to help you with marketing if you so wish (experts are a team of third-party developers who can make custom changes to your store on a contracted basis).

However, perhaps you could talk me through what you've tried and what results you've had? What kind of business are you running and what products are you selling?

If I could even see your site and your brand I could help with tips and suggestions, after all an extra pair of eyes can help provide a new perspective! And maybe with a little community support, we could help you get on a more profitable path with your business. 

I look forward to hearing form you!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

connor15
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi thank you for answering. 

My website is www.skinandslimbody.com. I have tried alsorts of different advertising and I just can’t get it right. I feel for my business to be successful I would need to hire a marketer. 

If you could give me tips for my website it would be greatly appreciated. 

Connor

Dmcinally
Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Hi @connor15

I'm sorry to see that your store www.skinandslimbody.com appears to no longer be available. Is that because you decided you were no longer confident with your brand?

While I cannot give you tailored feedback because I cannot access your store, I would say that a brand's success usually depends on its foundations: what are you selling, why are you selling it, who are you selling it to, and how?

What's more, you need to know that there is a market there for what you want to sell. You need to conduct market research to get a clear picture of where your brand might fit in.

You need to make sure that you are building your marketing plan, your ads, your content on solid ground, so here is a post about Branding Fundamentals that you may find useful.

But more importantly, you need to be passionate about what you're doing. What is the main driver behind your business? When you have this solidly outlined, the rest of the strategy can be built upon this.

So are you thinking of reopening your store or perhaps starting afresh?

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Noam-Adscale
Tourist
17 0 2

Hey Connor.

I  completely understand your frustration. Managing a business is a challenge on its own, but it becomes much more difficult when you have to create and optimize marketing campaigns across many channels. Not to mention the near and coming decrease in third-party data usage, which will make advertising a lot less effective.

I would recommend giving Adscale a shot.

It's a Shopify app with a 4.6 rating that makes ad creation and optimization a lot more manageable.

It also relies much more on first-party data rather than third-party, which usually leads to much better performance.

In addition, there are fully managed service packages, which are a lot more affordable agencies.

If you are interested in hearing more feel free to email me at Noam@adscale.com, I would be happy to assist in any way I can

You can also check our website to see more information

https://adscale.com/

Hope this helped 🙂