Marketing

Solved
Zubi
Visitor
1 0 0

20d846-2.myshopify.com

is my Shopify account I M beginner with no budget for permotion actually I need help to permote my store 

Accepted Solution (1)
Gojiberry-Amee
Shopify Partner
84 8 23

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Zubi, 

This is Amee from Gojiberry - 
Shopify Survey & Feedback App

I took a look at your store and have a few suggestions that will help increase the conversion rate: 

1. Testimonials. Showcasing a few testimonials on your home page -- whether from online customers or family/friends, helps promote more consumer trust and confidence. 
2. Revamping detail pictures. The product pictures don't seem sharp enough. Perhaps retaking them with an e-commerce photographer would be a good option. 
3. Call to action button. Add an add-to-cart button or any call-to-action button underneath each product. Currently, your site has many large categories. I would suggest show casing individual products a bit more on your landing page. 
4.  Adding a blog. If you are selling electronics and gifts it would help with your SEO to write about it. 
5. Social Media. Using Instagram & tiktok to share product videos that will help bring traffic to your site. 
6. Ask your customers! (Most effective for increasing conversion) Ask where your converting customers are coming from. You can easily do so with a post-purchase survey app, and reward your customers with coupons/points to keep them coming back again. Once you find out your strongest marketing channel, focus more effort and money on that. 

Hope this helps! 

Amee | Gojiberry Team 

If you like my suggestion please give it a LIKE or mark it as a solution! ★★★★★

Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?

Marketing Attribution | Design Feedback | NPS | Coupons & Points

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1464 157 220

Hi, @Zubi!
Thanks for reaching out in our Community Forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

To get started, The General Checklist is a great tool that will ensure that you have your Shopify store all set up and ready for customers to make purchases on. In other words, having a finished product, that includes having your media, shipping and check out all in working order.

While building your shop, you will want to keep Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in mind as this is a very cost effective method to increase organic traffic. Doing so will increase your store’s discoverability by using relevant keywords that your target customers will likely search for on Google. Check out this resource on how to increase SEO and get started.

You can also look to engage in conversation on social media. This is a very cost effective method of creating initial awareness, traffic, and sales. To do this, you will need to attract customers through content marketing and look for chances to help people or add value to their conversations on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Reddit. Check out this guide on how to Increase Engagement on Social Media

Hope this helps! 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Gojiberry-Amee
Shopify Partner
84 8 23

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Zubi, 

This is Amee from Gojiberry - 
Shopify Survey & Feedback App

I took a look at your store and have a few suggestions that will help increase the conversion rate: 

1. Testimonials. Showcasing a few testimonials on your home page -- whether from online customers or family/friends, helps promote more consumer trust and confidence. 
2. Revamping detail pictures. The product pictures don't seem sharp enough. Perhaps retaking them with an e-commerce photographer would be a good option. 
3. Call to action button. Add an add-to-cart button or any call-to-action button underneath each product. Currently, your site has many large categories. I would suggest show casing individual products a bit more on your landing page. 
4.  Adding a blog. If you are selling electronics and gifts it would help with your SEO to write about it. 
5. Social Media. Using Instagram & tiktok to share product videos that will help bring traffic to your site. 
6. Ask your customers! (Most effective for increasing conversion) Ask where your converting customers are coming from. You can easily do so with a post-purchase survey app, and reward your customers with coupons/points to keep them coming back again. Once you find out your strongest marketing channel, focus more effort and money on that. 

Hope this helps! 

Amee | Gojiberry Team 

If you like my suggestion please give it a LIKE or mark it as a solution! ★★★★★

Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?

Marketing Attribution | Design Feedback | NPS | Coupons & Points

Lee-Strong-SEO
Shopify Partner
110 17 20

Hi @Zubi

Investing in a custom domain name instead of using the default "myshopify.com" address is highly recommended and is not expensive. A unique domain adds professionalism to your store and helps build trust with potential customers. It's a small investment that can significantly impact how your store is perceived.

Additionally, focusing on Search Engine Optimization is an excellent way to increase your store's visibility without a large budget. @Mac offers valuable insights on effective SEO strategies, but

you might also want to explore SEO apps available in the Shopify App Store. Many of these apps have trials and can be quite effective in enhancing your store's ranking on search engines like Google. By improving your store's SEO, you increase the likelihood of appearing in search results, driving organic traffic to your site.

Promoting your store is a gradual process, but with the right strategies, you can start seeing growth over time. Best of luck with your Shopify journey!

Strong SEO - The Best SEO App for Shopify
Get More Customers from Google, Without Paying for Clicks!

➡️ Install Strong SEO Now ⬅️
MooseDesk
Shopify Partner
46 8 17

Hi @Zubi,

Congratulations on launching your new store! Your store currently has limited content, but there is significant room for improvement. Promoting your Shopify store without a budget can be challenging, but there are still several effective strategies you can try. Here are some suggestions:

1. Social Media Presence:

• Create and maintain active profiles on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
    • Share eye-catching product images and engage with your audience using relevant hashtags.
  2. Content and SEO:

• Start a blog with valuable content related to your products.
    • Optimize product descriptions and website content for search engines.
  3. Email Marketing:

• Collect email addresses and send regular newsletters with updates and exclusive discounts.
  4. Online Communities:

• Participate in niche-related forums and communities, sharing expertise and subtly promoting your products.

Here are my suggested actions to promote your store.

If you're considering an alternative to your current ticketing management tool, feel free to explore MooseDesk. It's a complimentary customer service app and ticketing system designed to enhance your user experience. Our 24/7 support is ready to assist you at any time.

If this is helpful for you, please let me know by giving me a 'LIKE'. If your question is answered please mark this as 'SOLUTION’. It would make my day!!

Thank you and have a great day!

Get MooseDesk | Customer Support/Ticketing System App for Shopify
- Call me Moosey
- Was Moosey's Reply helpful? Give me a carrot ... I mean 'Like'
- Was your question answered? Mark Moosey's Reply as an Accepted Solution