Solved

Having trouble importing products to Microsoft Sales channel on Shopify?

BearDown4L
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Everyone,

I've been having trouble getting my products to import to the Microsoft Sales channel.  I contacted Microsoft and they said that I need to disable the password for the API in order for the products to import to Microsoft.  I couldn't find the the settings they referred to. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Accepted Solution (1)
GabrielS
Shopify Partner
455 97 104

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for clarification!

Some data might not be propagable due to Shopify possibilities, for security reasons.

For an exact approach, I would suggest to contact Shopify Customer Support.

I'm sure that they will have a resolution to your case in a timely manner!

Cheers!

Gabriel Soare | Web Developer
Are you looking to customize your Shopify or to fix a website bug?
You can reach me through my website gabrielsoare.com, DM, or email hello@gabrielsoare.com.
Have I helped you? Like my post or empower me with a coffee.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

GabrielS
Shopify Partner
455 97 104

Hello,

Did Microsoft requested to do the disablement on their side of platform, or Shopify's?

You can try to manually export your current products as .csv format, and, depending on the targeted system, it may be more or less time-extensive to sync those.

For further relevancy on this case, I'd suggest to consider contacting Support by opening a ticket

Cheers!

You can reach me through my website gabrielsoare.com, DM, or email hello@gabrielsoare.com.
BearDown4L
Tourist
3 0 1

They said it needs to be disabled on the Shopify side.

GabrielS
Shopify Partner
455 97 104

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for clarification!

Some data might not be propagable due to Shopify possibilities, for security reasons.

For an exact approach, I would suggest to contact Shopify Customer Support.

I'm sure that they will have a resolution to your case in a timely manner!

Cheers!

BearDown4L
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks for the help!

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 534

Hello @BearDown4L,

Gina here from flareAI - your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine.

You can contact Shopify support and pass them the information that the Microsoft support team advised you to do and get it done with Shopify support team help.

I would suggest you try flareAI. We created flareAI to grow your store on Google, Bing, and other major sales channels. As a partner, flareAI will submit your products to the free sales channels on a daily basis. Once your product is found on the channel, you don't need to do a thing. Customers will keep finding your product day after day. flareAI will help to scale your site sustainably at NO Agency fees, NO Pay-per-click, NO paid marketplaces.

Hope this was helpful and wish you the best with your store.

Gina
flareAI

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing