My customer not receive confirmation email

mohammed88
Visitor
2 0 0

Dear all how are you?
I hope all of you are fine!
Actually I am facing a small problem and I am looking for your help, When my customer complete their orders should be receive a confirmation email but there is some of emails not receiving such as (gmail , iCloud …,)

Regards
Mohammed
Crop.ae

Replies 2 (2)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1482 182 268

Hi there, @mohammed88

Thanks for reaching out to the Community today! This is a great place to come with any questions you have about  your Shopofy store, or anything Shopify related!

I appreciate you letting me know about this situation. Your customers should be receiving these confirmation emails when they place an order so it's odd that not all of your customers seem to be getting them. 

I have a few testing questions I want to ask to help us determine what may be going on: 

• Are these order confirmations emails coming in to any customers at all?
  • Are these emails only not appearing to send to @gmail and @icloud emails? If this is the case, I'd advise these customers to check their 'All Mail' inboxes, their 'Junk/Spam' inboxes, and their 'promotions' inbox to see if the order confirmations landed there. This is usually where they go if they haven't landed in their expected inbox. Please let me know if the customers check these inboxes and still don't see the order confirmation emails.  
  • What sort of testing have you done yourself in order to see if you can replicate not receiving the order confirmation emails? 

I'll eagerly await your reply to this message so we can keep working away on getting this resolved.  

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

denverdiamondso
Excursionist
17 0 5

Hey, I found a link that may solve your issue I think!

You should have a look and try to troubleshoot the issue from your end. if not resolved, contact or email Shopify experts.

here is the link: www.shopify.com/partners/blog/shopify-email-notifications

YOUR PERSONAL JEWELER in DENVER, CO