Solved

My store suddenly stopped receiving sales

Tsimmons12
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi there! My site has been consistently selling with fb ads for the last 2 months. Then today it suddenly  stopped.... I have over 300 visitors a day. 

I would appreciate any feedback as to what I am missing?

Https://shop.TeamGeniusSquad.com 

Accepted Solution (1)

Rayshuggs
Globetrotter
561 35 83

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there @Tsimmons12 here are a couple pieces of advice of mine on how you can get the sales in your store back up and running.

1) Since your store has already been consistently selling, customer reviews are an essential so as to increase the belief of people in your products.

2) Customers should be made aware of what others are doing in your store. This would help boost their own activity as people tend to be inspired to take action when they see others doing so. Especially since your store usually has a lot of visitors, this would be very helpful. The Show Recent Orders App would help you do this so I recommend you get it here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders 

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @Tsimmons12,

Gina here from flareAI - your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. Hope you are doing good! I am happy to share some suggestions for your query.

Please consider liking and accepting the solution if it helps.

There could be a variety of reasons why your Shopify store stopped receiving sales from Facebook ads.

Some possible causes include changes in your target audience, changes to your ad copy or images, changes to your landing page, changes to your product offering, or changes to the competition.

It's also possible that your ad account has been flagged or suspended by Facebook for policy violations, such as running ads with low-quality content or targeting options.

Another reason could be that your audience has become saturated with your ads and is now tuning them out.

Here are some points you can check to try to get sales back on your Shopify store through Facebook ads:

1. Review your ad campaigns and targeting: Make sure your ads are targeting the right audience and that your targeting options are still accurate.

2. Check your ad account status: Ensure that your ad account is active and not suspended by Facebook for any policy violations.

3. Test different ad formats and targeting options: Consider experimenting with different ad formats, such as carousel ads or video ads, or try targeting new audiences to see if they are more responsive.

4. Review your ad copy and images: Make sure your ad copy and images are engaging, eye-catching, and accurately represent your products or services.

5. Check your landing page: Make sure your landing page is optimized for conversions, with clear calls-to-action and minimal distractions.

6. Check your product offering: Make sure your products are relevant and in demand, and consider offering promotions or discounts to attract customers.

7. Check your website analytics: Use tools like Google Analytics to identify any issues with your website that may be impacting conversions, such as high bounce rates or low average time on site.

8. Check your marketing strategy: Take a step back and review your overall marketing strategy, and see if there is something else that you can do to drive more sales.

Remember that it takes time to see results and you may need to try different approaches to find what works best for your store.

Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. flareAI will help to scale your site sustainably at NO added Staffing expenses, NO Pay-per-click, NO paid marketplaces.

If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.

Gina
flareAI

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

BrianFawkes
Explorer
42 5 4

Congrats on having a fun-looking site and products for various age groups! 

As for the sudden halt in sales, it doesn't seem like it stems from something you did marketing strategy-wise. It might be due to how the holiday season is ending right now, so people are no longer exchanging gifts, etc. Also, it might be that the ads reach the same audience pool and you need either to double down on the paid ads or expand your outreach method.

Of course, offering new products and backing up your most popular items with user testimonials and blog articles will most likely prove effective. From what I've gathered after glancing at your store, there isn't much link juice leading the visitor by the hand. You might wanna look into that, though creating and posting more optimized content can't be done fast. Still, it can net you more organic traffic, technically for "free." 

Tsimmons12
Tourist
3 0 1
Thank you Brian this is very helpful!

Wandsoflust
Tourist
7 0 3

I think there is something wrong with your shopping.

Have you added a new item and not added it to your shipping ?

Rayshuggs
Globetrotter
561 35 83

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there @Tsimmons12 here are a couple pieces of advice of mine on how you can get the sales in your store back up and running.

1) Since your store has already been consistently selling, customer reviews are an essential so as to increase the belief of people in your products.

2) Customers should be made aware of what others are doing in your store. This would help boost their own activity as people tend to be inspired to take action when they see others doing so. Especially since your store usually has a lot of visitors, this would be very helpful. The Show Recent Orders App would help you do this so I recommend you get it here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders 

Tsimmons12
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

This is very helpful information! What is the best way to implement adding reviews where it is easy for the reviewer to provide feedback?