FROM CACHE - en_header

Need keyword research help

Solved
Vvel
Explorer
120 2 11

For target audiences and ads 

My niche is alternative clothing. Rave, goth, and streetwear. Help for a small business with 1 individual trying to do it all

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2822 393 1739

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Vvel

Check out the following keyword research method and tool that can help you: 

01. Answer The Public

Simply add your main keyword idea to the tool, i.e: Goth Clothing - then scroll down to get this huge amount of keyword ideas - which can be used for ad targeting or SEO. You can also download them all in CSV file. 

Screenshot (2).png

02. Use Google Keyword Planner

Simply log into your google ads account, then go to Google Keyword Planner: https://ads.google.com/aw/keywordplanner/home

There you can either Discover New Keywords, or Get Search Volume and Cost Per Click for your keywords. 

Screenshot (3).png

These are the two basic keyword approaches that are completely free and can help you get started asap. 

Let me know if you find my answer of any help, with a thumb up or like 😉 

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
PaolaCastano
Shopify Partner
276 1 26

Hi @Vvel !

With this application Google Ads & Google Shopping (Over 1200 reviews) you can quickly and easily do keyword research which will help you attract quality traffic to your website. You have many other possibilities within the app, such as creating Google Search or Google Display campaigns. There is a free version that I think will be perfect for you to start with. Try it out and let me know how it goes.

I hope it has helped you and if you need anything else don't hesitate to contact me! 🙂

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2822 393 1739

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Vvel

Check out the following keyword research method and tool that can help you: 

01. Answer The Public

Simply add your main keyword idea to the tool, i.e: Goth Clothing - then scroll down to get this huge amount of keyword ideas - which can be used for ad targeting or SEO. You can also download them all in CSV file. 

Screenshot (2).png

02. Use Google Keyword Planner

Simply log into your google ads account, then go to Google Keyword Planner: https://ads.google.com/aw/keywordplanner/home

There you can either Discover New Keywords, or Get Search Volume and Cost Per Click for your keywords. 

Screenshot (3).png

These are the two basic keyword approaches that are completely free and can help you get started asap. 

Let me know if you find my answer of any help, with a thumb up or like 😉 

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

Propelguru
Trailblazer
313 7 46

Tips to do your keyword research:

• Build a list of localized keywords.
  • Make use of negative keywords.
  • Look at the keywords of your competitors’ target.
  • Find common customer questions.
  • Take advantage of Google Suggest.
  • Check out the “People also ask” section on Google.
  • Try using an SEO toolbar.