I launched my e-commerce store for skincare/beauty products around 2 weeks ago.
I have just completed search engine optimization (through a professional) and tried a couple different ads/discounts via Facebook. I am starting to see a higher volume of people being directed to my site but the conversion rates seem to be rather low.
I know this is a little early to be expecting big results but I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to drive conversions or any feedback on the site itself. I would greatly appreciate any feedback and thank you in advance for your time!
I have visited your shop, everything seems good. I found nothing to improve so I recommend you read this article: How to Optimize Conversion Rate for Shopify Stores? it may help you in this case.
Congrats on your new store - it does look solid and ready to get sales! I just have a few suggestions that I think can help with your conversion rate.
01. Above The Fold Section
This is the first thing shoppers see when they visit your site so it's decisive in whether your potential buyers stay or go. I'd suggest that you add a Call To Action button onto the slideshow. When designing the Call To Action Button, you need to pay attention to
2. Fortune Wheel's frequency
Upon visiting the page for around 3 minutes, the Fortune Wheel slides out 2 times which can be distracting and off-puting. I suggest you have a limit for its frequency.
Other than that, great store!
Wish you all the best to come
If you think my answer is of any help, let me know with a thumb up or like!
These steps will help you to systematically increase your conversions, measuring your progress at regular intervals.
Hello @ElevateShop, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Give product recommendations. Add a section of 'trending products' and 'new arrivals' products.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add a countdown timer bar to increase the curiosity among the customers.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I can offer a few reasons you have no conversions: you have no testimonials
No story behind your company and why this product
Actual details of the science behind how it works
No pics of people applying the serum, and their results over time
The site looks shady. You have a spin the wheel, but you don't know your customer yet
No reason to choose you or your product over hundreds of other choices
Suggest you study ads of competing products and learn what they do ddifferently.
Offer Social Proof
Watch at least 50 videos on You Tube to learn as much as you can. This includes basic marketing and writing convincing copy. Your About Us section is particularly weak.
Hope this helps you.
You can use Social Proof Technique if you're getting enough traffic but no conversions.
What Is Social Proof and How Does it Help With Conversions?
Social Proof Tool - Proof Pulse
Learn more about Proof Pulse Here
Explore the 30-30-30 rule, a dynamic social media strategy for new businesses. Learn how t...By Trevor Sep 20, 2023
Discover how to leverage the often overlooked footer of your ecommerce site to gain custom...By Skye Sep 15, 2023