Can I add a newsletter sign-up pop-up in my Shopify store?

woolf_and_bell
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello

I'm new to shopify, when someone visits my store I would like a pop up box that asks them to sign up to our newsletter? I'm not sure how I do this, if its an app I need to install can it please be recommended?

Replies 4 (4)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

jessica0318
Pathfinder
95 0 15

I would also like to understand this question!

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 952

Hi @woolf_and_bell,

I would love to recommend you AVADA Email Marketing app, which is is a perfect solution to build up your email list and do email marketing.
The app supports you creating various types of pop-up forms with beautiful premade templates for collecting leads:
- Newsletter popup
- Inline form
- Spin to win
- Flyout popup
- 2-step popup

Amazingly, AVADA offers those features in their FREE plan
 and the LiveChat support is there 24/7 to answer all your queries and solve every issue at the soonest.

Looking forward to having you onboard soon!

banned

popsmash
Shopify Partner
60 1 9

First, do you already have an email marketing service? If not Shopify Email is easy to start with.

Second, have you tried the default popup built into your theme? If that doesn't work, Shopify forms is a simple, free solution. If you need more options there are a lot of other more advanced popup/opt-in options in the Shopify App marketplace.

If this answer is helpful, please give it a Like and ✓ Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

POPSMASH: Launch your Shopify AI product quiz in 5 minutes and make personalized recommendations that increase sales, reduce returns & grow email subscribers.