Not getting full Access of client Shopify

pratikdesai91
Visitor
1 0 0

hi, I am freelancer and I working for one of US client. before starting of project he gave me limited access for Shopify but due to some issue he trying to give me full access but I am getting full access. 

If possible, clould you help me?

pointkarting-com.myshopify.com

Reply 1 (1)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

Hi @pratikdesai91 

Thank you for your question and I'm here to help you to solve this problem.

To get the full access, you must have a collaborator account for a client's store.

- If you don't have a collaborator account yet, then you need to send a request to the store owner through your Partner Dashboard.

- If you already have a staff account for the client's store or have been invited by the store owner to activate a staff account (but have not yet activated it), then your request for a collaborator account prompts the store owner to update your current account permissions to reflect those of your collaborator account.

Please follow all these steps below to get the full access. 

1. From your Partner Dashboard, click Stores.
  2. Click Add store.
  3. In the Store type section, select a Managed store.
  4. Enter the URL of the Shopify store that you want to access.
  5. If the Shopify store requires a collaborator request code, then enter the code.
  6. In the Permissions section, select the sections of the store that you want to access, or check Full access. The account owner can change these permissions after your account is created.
  7. If you want to include a message to the store owner in your request, then enter a message in the Add a message section.
  8. Click Save.

I hope that would be helpful. Feel free to ask me if you require further information.

banned