Why is my Shopify store not making sales?

Vivekroy1298
Tourist
4 0 2

Hii!,

I've been running my online POD Store Allyn V For the last 6 months but have failed to get any sales. I also ran multiple ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram; they didn't bring any deals.  Right now for a month, I've been using google shopping ads and still, the problem is the same as it is. please help me to drive sales to my store.  

Replies 3 (3)
Vivekroy1298
Tourist
4 0 2

My Tracking is working correctly still I haven't managed to drive any sales.

QuickCEP-
Trailblazer
201 19 78
Hello @Vivekroy1298

I think category is not a problem, and before you decide to run an online store, you should have a clear plan. It seems like you have ran different ad strategies and failed to get any sales. The problem could be conversion rate. Your marketing strategy needs some improvements. I recommend you a marketing software, QuickCEP, that is very cost-effective! If you sign up now, you could earn 10,000 free emails, and a 1-year trail for free! Don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us for further questions!

If you find this answer helpful, please give us a Like and Accept the solution.

Best,

QuickCEP

QuickCEP -is an application to help you boost the sales, it includes the functions of social media chat, Live Chat, Popup, Email, marketing automation, CDP, etc.
Now,fill in the invitation code with ‘10KE’ , when registering QuickCEP , get 10,000-emails each month
-and 1-year-free-trial .

BlogPilot
Shopify Partner
53 1 0

Hi @Vivekroy1298!

Have you tried SEO? It requires patience and consistency but is an awesome way to drive sales. A great way to boost the SEO of your store is to have consistent, high-quality and optimized blog posts. This gives the search engine crawlers more content to index and shows activity on your storefront.

Blog Pilot automates the blog post creation and management process for you, posting once per week automatically. We offer a free trial as well!

https://apps.shopify.com/blog-pilot

Happy to answer any questions you might have about blogging and SEO. Feel free to reply to this comment or shoot us a message directly!

Blog Pilot - Automated Blog Creation and Posting to Boost SEO
https://apps.shopify.com/blog-pilot