Pinterest Rich Pin says "Out of Stock"

Woody_Batts
Tourist
13 0 2

Hello. My pinterest rich pins say out of stock even though I am tracking inventory through Shopify. Has anyone experienced this, and knows how to fix? Thanks!

Woody

Replies 20 (20)
Anne_M
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
509 1 60

Hi Woody,

Thanks for posting on the forums!

What you might try is clearing your cache and cookies/ logging in and out of the app to see if that helps first! Did you ever remake a product or anything like that?

Further to that, would you be able to share an example of product where you see that on Pinterest and we can take a look? Your pinterest account should stay synced with your products for sure!

Thanks Woody!

Warm regards,

Anne

Anne | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Damany_Cruicksh
Excursionist
19 0 4

Yes same thing is happening to me and I have a lot of items on my store and they all say "out of stock", i really need a quick fix to this.

I have added new items to my store over time so what are the steps i need to take to fix this problem? I dont want it to be a simple bug in the system that would mess up my sales.

D.H.C
Richelle_Smith
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

Did you resolve this issue? This just happend to our pinterest buyable pins.

Thanks

Mario_C_
2 0 1

Same thing happened to me - is there a solution or a known cause? 

Christine_Maar
1 0 1

I am seeing the same problem. None of my items are showing in stock. How can I fix this?

Debbie_Pintacur
Tourist
3 0 1

Also happening to me.

My buyable pins are not showing up with any prices

New pinned items showing out of stock as well. 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/135037688807860661/

When I type in an item that is buyable it is not showing up at all in search - buyable pin area.

Shelley_Van_Rip
5 0 0

I'm having this same issue and all my items are in stock.

Shelley_Van_Rip
5 0 0

I'm having the same issue for all of my buyable pins.

Woody_Batts
Tourist
13 0 2

Does anyone know how we can reach back out to shopify on this?  I'll send a formal request.

Shelley_Van_Rip
5 0 0

Online chatting now. This is what I received:

So it looks like it is a wide spread issue for some of our merchants. Reaching out to my higher tiered support for you right now!

Shelley_Van_Rip
5 0 0

Thanks for waiting, Shelley! Im going to send this up asap to my higher tiered support to find whats causing this. As soon as they have more information for us, I will be in touch!

Woody_Batts
Tourist
13 0 2

Thank you Shelly

Heidi_Hennessy
1 0 0

Following this thread because I too am experiencing the same problem.

Toby_Davis
1 0 0

I'm also seeing this. Everything looks good and there are no errors, but my items show out of stock on Pinterest. 

SedikhiiSavings
1 0 0

Same issue happening for most of my products. It's such a bad time of year for this to be happening 😞

DesignerDIY
1 0 1
I know the thread started years ago but I am having the same issues. Would really appreciate help fixing this. Thanks!
Jrhoden
1 0 1
I just found I have the same issue as well. Glad someone brought this thread back to life because it doesn’t look like there was ever a resolution.
Maddmagpie
Tourist
4 0 1
It’s 2020 and this issue is still a problem -really? This thread started in 2016... com on Shopify is that the best you can do?
briem
Tourist
4 0 0

I'm having the same problem and disappointed to see that this has been going on for 5 years with zero support from Shopify. Has anyone found a solution that could be helpful. It seems many have faced this problem.