How can I add pop-up surveys and quizzes for customers on my home page?

atrbeauties
Visitor
2 0 0

Good afternoon,

How do I add pop-up surveys for my consumers or quiz peaking their interest about the products on my home page?

Replies 5 (5)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 259

Hi, @atrbeauties!

Thanks for reaching out about this, such a great idea to implement a pop-up quiz for your customers to engage with!

The quickest and easiest way to add this feature onto your store is by installing a third-party app from our Shopify App store. I did a bit of digging on my end and was able to find some that you might be interested in, feel free to take a closer look at them:

Just a note that these apps are made by third-party developers outside of Shopify. So if you need more information about each respective app’s functionality, I recommend getting in touch with the app developers as they are best equipped to answer app specific queries.

Adding a pop-up quiz is a really fun and engaging way to increase conversion rates for your store, so it's really nice to see that you're looking to implement this feature! If you need more ideas to help with conversion rate optimization strategies, have a read of our Shopify blog here for some really great tips and tricks.

Let me know how you get on with the information above! I'd be happy to help if you have any other questions.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

atrbeauties
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you so much for responding so quickly and helping with this vital information.

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 259

No worries at all, @atrbeauties. Happy to help!

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PirilM
Tourist
17 0 1

Hello!

You don't have to just use Shopify's App to add a pop-up on your page.

It is possible to build a popup for your Shopify store without any coding knowledge. All you need to do is to customize a conversion-ready popup template in 5 minutes with Popupsmart.

• You can use our advanced segmentation system to target the right type of customer group for your business.
  • You can present the popup campaign at the right time to increase the possibility of sales conversions thanks to our smart display options.

In the popup builder, there is an Analytics Tab for you to instantly measure the performance of your popup campaign and track whether it complies with your business goals or not.

Let me show you how:

1. Go ahead and create an account

popupsmart-login-1.jpg

2. Click on Create a New Popup to start building your Shopify popup.

BE7E7116-349D-499F-9F41-9D95B7686838.jpeg

3. Pick your business objective. Give your campaign a name and select the domain you will add to the popup.

create-popup-campaign.png

4.Select a popup template from the first step. Click on “customize” to personalize the popup appearance as you like. Enable and customize success and teaser popup on this tab, if needed.

popup-customize-1.png

5. Go to the third step to set up your Shopify popup display and targeting settings.

popup-customize-2.png

6.Proceed to the 4th step and copy the given embed code.

popup-customize-3.png

7. Open a different tab on your browser and log in to your Shopify admin panel.

8. Click on Online Store and then select Themes. Click on the Actions button of your live theme.

shopify-online-store.png

9.Select Edit Code from the dropdown menu.

shopify-edit-code.png

10. Type “Theme.liquid” in the search box and click on the result.

shopify-search.png

11. Find the closing of your <body> tags. Paste the copied Popupsmart embed code just before the closing of the <body> tags.

popup-embed-code-1.png

12. Save the changes before closing the code editor.

13. Go back to the popup builder and Save & Publish your popup.

shopify-save-and-publish.png

Ashish2022
Shopify Partner
19 0 0

Hello, @atrbeauties

I hope you are doing great. Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with locating a quiz app that will provide customers with product recommendations, to get this resolved. For a full list, I recommend checking suggested app below you can look into:

Product Recommendation Quiz

Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder 

Additionally, I recommend contacting the 'Arham Web works' developer company directly for clarification for pop-up on an apps on your Home page. They will allow to your customer to achieve their desired product.