Positive Feedback on the Unique Concept, Challenging Sales

Ling1
1 0 0

Hi guys,

We've launched a contemporay fashion platform Acreati.com, primarily selling independent fashion labels. Our idea is to direct customers to 'shop through visual stories', where we try to communicate the story behind designer's collection in turn facilitate buying. 

The website was launched in May last year, and the online sale has been quite challenging. We're active mainly on Instagram (@acreatiofficial). We know we have to do more in Marketing. 

Any feedbacks on the website itself and marketing tips are appreciated!

Here is a survey we're running, we'd highly appreciate if you can take 3 minutes time to answer the survey. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LB9Y2G8

Thank you!

Ling

0 Likes
Ash_Ome
Shopify Expert
86 0 7

The stor is Looking beautiful <3 I am really a lover of minimal design. But when I am clicking on shop it's stuck three and taking infinite time to load 

Ash Ome
Founder/CEO

Motif - Helping lifestyle eCommerce businesses with right strategies to grow them faster.
0 Likes
Jarrett
Shopify Partner
117 0 12

Hey guys if you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

You guys are buying programs from people who haven't done anything. They don't show you thier numbers or anything all they do is rent a lambo and air bnb a house... Check out my page im just starting it up and will be posting daily if all goes well! www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau 

0 Likes