I have over 100 reviews that I have kept from customers before the review apps were popular. I would like to publish these reviews in an app or on my store next to the product that the customer bought. These reviews are positive.
Hey there, @Rayala504. Thanks for jumping into the Shopify Community to ask your question about your reviews! It's nice to meet you!
If you have your product review data saved in a CSV format, then you should be able to import that review data into some of the product review app options we have available. You can consider using our free, native product review app, or a popular third party option.
Do you have your review data saved in a CSV format? If you don't, you can take the review data from however or wherever you have it saved, transfer it to a CSV, and then import it that way.
Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app.
We all understand the power of social proof in eCommerce. I want to assure you that I am here to help you through this issue.
To add existing customer reviews to your Shopify store, you can follow these steps:
- Install a review app: There are several review apps available in the Shopify app store. You can choose any app that suits your needs and install it.
- Export your reviews: If your reviews are stored in a different platform, you will need to export them to a CSV or Excel file. Most platforms have an option to export reviews.
- Import your reviews: Once you have installed the review app and exported your reviews, you can import them to your Shopify store. Most review apps have an option to import reviews from a CSV or Excel file.
- Customize your reviews: You can customize the look and feel of your reviews by selecting a theme or template provided by the review app. You can also customize the settings, such as the number of reviews to display, the order in which they appear, and the format of the review form.
- Publish your reviews: Once you have imported and customized your reviews, you can publish them on your Shopify store. Make sure to test the reviews on different devices and browsers to ensure they display correctly.
Hope the answer is helpful for you. Let me know if you have any questions!
Richard | PageFly Team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!