Product sales report by design/style

vlinas
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey, I'm looking for a way to see combined product sales by design of different product types. We have 100's of product types with the same design name/tag and would be interested to see combined sales report. Any advice on how to achieve this? Thanks!

Replies 3 (3)
Polar-Analytics
Excursionist
21 1 3

Hi there, looking at sales by Product Types is not available in the Standard Shopify reporting, unfortunately. That's why a lot of our Product Tabs with advanced filtering on all the Shopify columns and meta data. You can learn more about this here: https://www.polaranalytics.co/solution/shopify-product-analytics-improve-your-merchandising

And I am here for any questions!

Best,

Polar Analytics Team
Multichannel analytics software, no engineering required.
Try free for 14 days here: https://www.polaranalytics.co
Report-Pundit
Explorer
176 2 14

Hi @vlinas ,

I am John from Report Pundit, a reporting and analytics app in the Shopify store.

Report Pundit has the option to show sales by each product type. You can also filter & sort the sales report by product type, tag, collections, and many more.

Additionally, Report Pundit can summarize the sales for each collection, tag, vendor, SKU, and many more.

We have a 14-day free trial to see if Report Pundit fits your need. Our prices are merchant-friendly. Our support team can set up any custom report unique to your business. Report setup is always free.

You can reach me at support@reportpundit.com

Thanks!!

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
BetterReports-C
1 0 0

Hi @vlinas 

Claudia here from the Better Reports support team.

Better Reports can definitely help!

We can create a custom sales report showing product sales by tag. Depending on how you indicate the Design name, we can work with your data to determine the best approach for your specific reporting needs.

In addition to our custom report capabilities, we have more than 60 built-in reports that cover your most common reporting needs including sales, current inventory, refunds, payouts, and more. Our reports can even be scheduled to send at a set frequency to your email or Google Drive!

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.