Why aren't visitors making purchases on my Shopify site?

Isaiahfrx123
Tourist
9 0 1
  • I have had many people on my website in the past week, but no one is adding to card or anything like that. Am I doing sum wrong..? What are some things you have done that got you sales?
Isaiah Phillips
Replies 5 (5)
Isaiahfrx123
Tourist
9 0 1

I struggle with some of those things, do you know anyone who could possibly mentor me through the process so I understand? I'm a lot more of a hands on visual learner 

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiahfrx123
Tourist
9 0 1

There the link! 

https://f7b7ce.myshopify.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiahfrx123
Tourist
9 0 1
What did you find?
Isaiah Phillips
Isaiahfrx123
Tourist
9 0 1

Yes I do see that 

Isaiah Phillips

QuickCEP-
Trailblazer
201 19 78

Hi @Isaiahfrx123 ,

This is QuickCEP-software that can help you increase your income.

It’s good for you to acquire a lot of customers on your website. I want to know how many users it is, 1000 or 10000+, because there will be a conversion rate from the point that they enter your website to put the products in the shopping cart and purchase it.

It’s also need to be classified whether you attract your customers by advertising, or followers from Facebook. These two kinds of traffic are also completely different. It is more expected that you will get some your consumers through advertisements.

Acquisition of customers

You can place some advertisements first to see how the overall ROI of the advertisements is, and whether it meets the requirements to generate profits. If it is okay, you can continue to carry on advertisements.

If you think the method of advertising is not enough, you can consider some free marketing methods, such as: produce more content and put it in the customer’s community and other places, which can attract more consumers to your website.

Optimize on the website

QuickCEP_0-1670487207976.png

These positions are the key recommended areas for your products. It is recommended to replace them with the best seller products that your website mainly sells, so that customers can directly buy their favorite products after coming to the website.

Also, you need to add some customer comments on the product page of the homepage to cultivate the trust of customers and boost conversion rate.

Add conversion software

It’s recommended that you add some chat functions, while your customers run into some problems.

it also can guide consumers to convert through chat, thereby increasing the sales of the store.

d8b1d755-4675-4823-8e05-8e0c1838baf7.gif

Besides, our product QuickCEP, a really cost-effective, useful marketing app. It helps you do all-round marketing automation with professional advice, build your customer data platform , and it also has chatbot function, which means you don't need to pay for Tidio, Omnisend, Klaviyo any more. Fill in the invitation code with '10KE' when registering, you'll get 1-year free trial, and 10,000 free emails each month for free!

If you find this answer helpful, please give us a Like and Accept the solution.

Best Regards,

QuickCEP

QuickCEP -is an application to help you boost the sales, it includes the functions of social media chat, Live Chat, Popup, Email, marketing automation, CDP, etc.
Now,fill in the invitation code with ‘10KE’ , when registering QuickCEP , get 10,000-emails each month
-and 1-year-free-trial .