Select The Products from shopify store To Send On Facebook Shop

admin27
4 0 0

Hello,

Can we select the products from shopify store to send on Facebook shop. Currently all products are send to Facebook shop which contains out of stock products, products under policy violation etc.. So we want to send only selected products to send to Facebook shop. There is any way to do this.

Replies 3 (3)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1161 129 178

Hi @admin27!

Your question is a great one.

You can choose to hide certain products or collections from your Facebook Shop by following my below steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Products > Collections.

2. Click the name of the product that you want to hide from Facebook.

3. On the Product availability section of the product details page, click Manage.

09-09-80959-43636

4. In the Manage sales channels availability dialog, uncheck Facebook, and then click Done.

5. Click Save.

09-09-81848-76175

Just to note, the Facebook Channel doesn't outright delete products from the catalog. When a product is deleted from Shopify, or is made unavailable on Facebook (deselecting “Facebook” on the sales channel availability list on the Shopify product page), it's expected that products remain in the catalog. These products show as `status:hidden` instead of `active'. 

As we are on the topic of Facebook, I thought it may be useful to share this great and free Shopify Learn course on: Facebook Ads for Beginners: Retention and Loyalty,  I hope you find it most helpful. If you have any questions about the above, please don't hesitate to reach out again here. Have a great day!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

admin27
4 0 0
Hello,
Thank you for your solution. But we can't do it one by one because we have
more than 4 lac products in our store. It's very difficult to check one by
one on products and make them unavailable on facebook. Please give an
alternate solution.
Maz
Shopify Staff
1161 129 178

Hey @admin27.

Sure! That is another great question, and my apologies that I didn't mention you could use the bulk edit action to achieve this. Here are the steps below on how to make bulk edits:

1. Head to your admin and select either the collection you wish to edit or the products you wish to edit.

2. Next, click the checkbox next to each/all items you want to select. You can choose to either bulk edit a few products, a range of products, or all products on that page along with a couple of other options. You can explore more about bulk edit actions here.

09-37-32164-35227

3. Once you have selected the products you wish to remove from your Facebook shop, click more actions, you should see a pop-up which allows you to add/remove products from the sales channel.

4. Finally, you will see another pop - up which allows you to deselect the Facebook Sales channel, and you can click on make products unavailable.

09-41-17536-67936

Hopefully this helps, let me know if you have any further questions!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog