SEO: Help Me Get METAHUMAN.COM on Google Page One

joshua808
11 0 0

Hey friends,

I would love to get my brand "METAHUMAN", to rank on page one google and bing.

Site has been site-mapped and indexed - I have inputted some SEO data.

What are the most important things to do to get on first page of google?

Can I hire an expert here to help me get my website to show up first for search term "Metahuman" - maybe backlinks and all that stuff?

Also, I would like help getting one of my products ranking first page for another search term as well.....

Reply 1 (1)
PirilM
Tourist
17 0 1

Hello Joshua!

I have the ultimate guide for you to improve your website performance and rank higher. 

Shopify SEO Checklist:

1. Set up Google Analytics and Search Console:

With Google Analytics, you can learn:

• Total number of conversions and conversion rates
  • How much revenue you are getting from SEO
  • Which pages generate the most value

2. Research SEO Keywords for eCommerce

Keyword research is a fundamental SEO practice that involves identifying popular terms and phrases that people in search engines search.

3. Content Optimization

On-page optimization is the cornerstone of any Shopify SEO checklist, and it makes search engines understand what your content is about to rank higher.

• Optimize Shopify Meta Descriptions and Titles: Title tags and meta tags are still among the most powerful on-page SEO elements. A title tag is what users see in SERPs, which indicate the title of a specific page.

-Use only one H1 tag on your pages. H1 tags are often used as the headline of a page, and they usually include keywords.

-Make sure your titles are under 60 characters, so they show fully on SERP. Google displays the first 50-60 characters of most page titles. This is why you should include your main keyword near the beginning of your page title.

-A meta description is the snippet text displayed under the page title in the search engine results. A better meta description can increase your CTR and thus help your rank higher. You should keep your meta descriptions under 155 characters. Google often cuts off longer meta descriptions.

Use Popupsmart’s free SERP preview tool to ensure your title and meta description length is optimal.

If you would like to learn more about How to Rank Your Store #1 , Popupsmart gave the whole list for you in detail and step by step.  

Good Luck!