SEO Problems

Solved
Lovelyn12
Excursionist
39 1 4

Hello expert, I am currently using debut theme. Can someone help to fix this issue. Thank you. 

Only use 1 H1 Heading in your text.
Try to reduce the number of used CSS files.

Try to reduce the number of used JavaScript files.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1236 61 364

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Lovelyn,

Adding more H tags, and resolving the CSS and JavaScript files is important, and it's a standard SEO practice. I'd be happy to do that, please email me the URL of your store and I'll check what are the issues exactly and send you a quote for that. 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1236 61 364

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Lovelyn,

Adding more H tags, and resolving the CSS and JavaScript files is important, and it's a standard SEO practice. I'd be happy to do that, please email me the URL of your store and I'll check what are the issues exactly and send you a quote for that. 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

Neo_5678
Explorer
65 3 30

Hey Lovelyn12,

it is good practice for on-page if you have one H1 on a page. Headers show the priority to crawlers and it helps in SEO.

If you have too many CSS & JS on your website, it is possible that your site loading time is high. So it is advisable to have less CSS & JS to decrease the number of requests. lesser the request faster the page load.

Hope this helps! and you can visit my website to get the idea of all of three points you mentioned. we optimized our stubcreator. com website well.

GET FREE PAYSTUB INSTANTLY > 1st default stub free worth $4.99
Best_SEO
1 0 0

Learning from Comments and that implementing on my site.
Really getting nice result. Thanks

https://www.bestseo.com.bd/

jeniffer
11 0 0

Heading tags is important in SEO. if heading tags are missing it means your website on-page is incomplete.  CSS and javascript error means coding error. ask your web developer to remove this error. 

[url=https://www.cartloot.com/]cartloot[/url] [url=https://www.cartloot.com/food-nutrition]Food and Nutrition[/url]
JayBeePk
3 0 0

@Neo_5678 wrote:

Hey Lovelyn12,

it is good practice for on-page if you have one H1 on a page. Headers show the priority to crawlers and it helps in SEO.

If you have too many CSS & JS on your website, it is possible that your site loading time is high. So it is advisable to have less CSS & JS to decrease the number of requests. lesser the request faster the page load.

Hey there! 

I have been trying to optimize my site to improve site loading time for a better SEO. Can you please let me know what's the ideal or manageable site speed

per seconds for a better SEO? Apart from that, for H1, I am using only time. For the rest of my heading I am using H2 and H3. Also, for site optimization I am using Wp rocket. Can you recommend a better one still. 

Regards

ishanoglu
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

based on where you have your speed test

if you are using page speed insight by google 70 mobile / 90 desktop I would say. 

GT Metrix: I would recommend Score A

Read the article for more information about page speed optimization for SEO.

Do you still have questions? => Click Here

Please do not forget to Like / Accept the solution provided.