How can I effectively start ads for more website views and sales?

walkdownjustus
Visitor
1 0 0

hi my name is solo my website ishttps://solo-disocverys.myshopify.com i was wondering whats the  best way to start ads to get website veiws and sales if anyone could just txt me on ig at walkdownjustus would be very much appreciated. i need somone that knows step by step or has a good idea of how too. 

Replies 5 (5)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3055

Hi @Walkdownjustus,

This is Victor from PageFly - Landing Page Builder App.

It's very common to use Facebook and Google ads to get traffic to your store. There are many step-by-step instructions that you can follow, but based on the product types that you sell in your store, I recommend you start with Facebook Ads first.

Here is the detailed guide from Shopify https://www.shopify.com/blog/facebook-ads

You may start with $50-75 / Campaign and increase the budget every 4-5 days by 30%-40%

5 tips to note before you run your ads:

1. Match your ad with your audience’s news feed: Always try to make your ads look organic and something that your audience might actually be interested in. Instead of saying Buy these awesome shoes at 50% off to an audience that has never known about you before, say these shoes are changing many morning runs. 
  2. Create a friendly voice for your ad copy: Facebook is a platform that people use to hang out with their friends, loved ones etc. Your ads need to sound friendly, comforting and curious.
  3. Use video content: People enjoy video more than any form of content. Your videos should be interesting , informing and entertaining. Try to include it in your ads wherever possible. 
  4. Experiment with chat bots: Customers are more likely to try to communicate with a brand. It is advisable to experiment with facebook chat bots in your Page.
  5. Optimize your Facebook ads landing page: Your landing page should be designed according to that Facebook ad campaign objective to maximize their effectiveness, whether it be lead generation or conversion.

You should check your landing page carefully and make sure it works before starting the ads campaign, otherwise, you are leaving money on the table: getting traffic but can’t convert them into paying customers.

I checked your store and saw that many sections are empty with default content. Seeing an under-constructed website will make people not trust your store and will hesitate to buy from you.

Hope that helps!

Best regards,

Victor | PageFly

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @walkdownjustus,

This is flareAI: your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. I hope you're having a good day. We are helping Shopify Merchants grow their store presence in Google and other major sales channels and generate sales of $5 million in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.

If my suggestions is helpful to you, please let me know by giving a like or marking it as a solution.

I have taken a look at your store and I have some suggestions to get better sales.

1. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
2. Adding product reviews help build trust and loyalty, and most of the consumers will look for feedback before making a purchase decision.
3. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
5. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
6. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
9. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
10. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
11. Add data policies (Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, Refund Policy) to your store which helps set expectations with your website visitors. They'll know the types of data you're collecting, why you're collecting, protects the seller from bad customers and ensures that buyers know exactly what to expect when they order a product.
12. Replace all theme placeholders in product pages with the correct content.
solo-s discovery – solo disocverys 2022-11-30 05-01-15.png

If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.

Gina
flareAI

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

BlogPilot
Shopify Partner
53 1 0

Hi Solo,

Your store is starting to come together! One thing we recommend considering is making your store's color palette a little easier on the eyes. This will help ensure that those with less strong eyesight will not be deterred.

In terms of getting more website views and sales, something very important is SEO. A very effective way to improve your SEO is by posting consistent SEO-optimized blogs. With the Blog Pilot app, our AI handles this task for you, posting to your blog once a week automatically. The app comes with a free trial, so feel free to check it out and see for yourself!

https://apps.shopify.com/blog-pilot

Happy to answer any questions you have on SEO as well. Feel free to reply with a question or shoot us a direct message!

Blog Pilot - Automated Blog Creation and Posting to Boost SEO
https://apps.shopify.com/blog-pilot

peterdna
Visitor
1 0 0

I think you should start working on developing the SEO. If you develop it, this option increases your visibility when people type on google or safari anything related to your website, for example "trading". It's complicated in the beginning, and if you don't have much experience, it may sound impossible, but there are a ton of platfroms or agancies that could help you with that. For example, I have been working with https://seoegg.in/ for a long time, and they take care of everything. Moreover, it's an investment. OF course, you invest some money, but this generates you bigger profit.

David1Cummins
Visitor
3 0 0

It is a productive exchange of ideas and perspectives between participants, characterized by active listening, thoughtful questions, and open-mindedness. I observe it allows individuals to learn from each other, broaden their understanding, and come to a common understanding or agreement. It is great discussion is respectful and inclusive, encouraging all participants to share their opinions and experiences.