Why am I getting a server error in Google channel's Manage Availability?

evan_hartman
Tourist
3 0 1

I continue to get a "Server Error" when saving in "Manage Availability" within the Google channel. I've tried using different browsers and clearing data like cache or cookies, and nothing has worked. It's tedious having to refresh the page after 2 or 3 changes. Is there a solution? 

Replies 4 (4)

Emily
Shopify Staff
1309 101 189

Hi, @evan_hartman.

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry you are having difficulties saving within the Google Channel. 

How long has this issue been occurring? Is the server error you are receiving a small red box that says 'Server Error'? Do you have a screenshot of this error? Once I have more information, I can dig deeper into this for you and try and figure out a solution. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Talk soon, 

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

evan_hartman
Tourist
3 0 1

The issue has been going on all day yesterday into today possibly longer. I only started working in Shopify in the past couple of days. Yes, the server error is displayed in a red box. 

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @evan_hartman,

Gina here from flareAI.

Good! You troubleshot the issue by trying on different browsers and clearing cache and cookies.

Can you share a screenshot of the error you are getting?

Gina
flareAI

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing
evan_hartman
Tourist
3 0 1

The server error is displayed in a little red box at the bottom of the screen.