Shopify Email automation: How to change the footer that says "My Store" to my actual business name?

Solved

Shopify Email automation: How to change the footer that says "My Store" to my actual business name?

t_dubl
Tourist
3 1 1

Hi all,

I'm trying Shopify Email's built-in automations. The design is fine except that the footer of my email says "My Store" where the business name should be (above the address and after the copyright symbol). The template will not allow me to edit this.

My business name is updated in my Shopify account settings as well as the email host I use for the return email address. Any ideas?

Accepted Solution (1)

t_dubl
Tourist
3 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Follow up

Easier fix than expected lol. Per support "You'll have to go to Admin > Marketing > Create campaign > Shopify Email to be able to see the manage template branding button" and you can sync the branding information, colors, store name, etc straight from your online store templates. Everything is showing as it should. 🙂

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Kitana
Shopify Staff
191 13 49

Hey @t_dubl, great question! 

It's hard for me to know exactly what is happening within your account without accessing it, so my apologies if you have already looked at the following information. 

The first thing you will want to do, is make sure you completed the email setup correctly, you can follow this help doc for all the steps. Your store name should appear at the bottom already, but another troubleshooting step you try just to make sure everything is working as it should is clearing your browser cache. You can find the steps here for the specific browser you're using. 

If it's still not updating, please reach out to our support team so they can take a look in your account and provide better help with this. Contact them here

Kitana | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

t_dubl
Tourist
3 1 1

Hey @Kitana , thanks for the reply. I went through the steps you suggested. The Shopify email app looks to be set up correctly. I'm able to add my custom email address, create workflows, etc. I also cleared and restarted my browser. Still no change. Support team it is.

t_dubl
Tourist
3 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Follow up

Easier fix than expected lol. Per support "You'll have to go to Admin > Marketing > Create campaign > Shopify Email to be able to see the manage template branding button" and you can sync the branding information, colors, store name, etc straight from your online store templates. Everything is showing as it should. 🙂

HeadMuse
Visitor
1 0 0

Life saver, thank you a ton. I've been wondering how to update it for so long but I could never find it. Thanks again.

Globel
Visitor
3 0 0

HI

Nas opções do e-mail, consulte a marca do modelo

Us Worlding Globel