Solved

How to reuse a previous email with built-in email marketing?

inlander
Excursionist
56 0 11

with Shopify's built-in email marketing function, how do I reuse a previous email?  I want to send a recently sent email to a different group but I don't see how to do that.  I hope I don't need to recreate the email from scratch.

Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @inlander 

When you go into the Shopify Email app, you will have a button to select 'create campaign'. From there, you can choose to create a new or previously used email template. I've recorded my screen to show you how to get there:

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @inlander 

When you go into the Shopify Email app, you will have a button to select 'create campaign'. From there, you can choose to create a new or previously used email template. I've recorded my screen to show you how to get there:

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

inlander
Excursionist
56 0 11

Thanks!  figured that out soon after I posted the question.  the feature's placement is a bit hidden/not super obvious.  allowing duplicating an old campaign directly would be a bit more intuitive.  

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @inlander 

I'm glad you were able to get that old campaign template to work from again. I appreciate the feedback as well!

Stitched
Visitor
2 0 0

This is, indeed, the solution, however duplicating a previous email doesn't work.

Right now, Shopify Email is riddled with problems; from refresh / server issues, to dropped connections from your shop. Clearly, some code was updated that wasn't tested because, in it's current state, it is completely unusable.

tinyplants
Visitor
2 0 1

Duplicating an old email is no longer an option. I just went to try it and the only options are Shopify templates; previous emails are just not there anymore. Can we get this feature back?

shopwhatsgood
Tourist
10 0 6

This is not showing an email I just created for "Abandoned checkout" which I actually want to use for Abandoned cart. It looks as if it doesn't exist. Ugh this is not user friendly. 

Propelguru
Trailblazer
313 7 44

Best Email Marketing Services with Shopify-

Let's take a quick look at what a good email marketing tool can enable you to do with your Shopify store before we get started. The following are must-have features:

• Forms that work hand-in-hand with Shopify's touch syncing
  • Subdivisions
  • Campaigns that are automated or activated
  • Making a study
  • Email editor that is easy to use

AVADA
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi @inlander ,

Go to Marketing  > Campaigns > New campaign > Shopify Email > Previous email > 

You can see a list of previous email and click Duplicate on email campaign that you want to copy.

AVADA_0-1626927641410.png

banned

Boureghaves
Visitor
2 0 0

Shopify store speed optimization by organic traffic and email marketing implementation to convert store sales conversion

banned