Solved

Shopify sales and customer traffic

techonext_us
Tourist
5 0 1

Dear All.

I have concerns about sales on my store.

I built a store names "TechoNext" and showcased home-office products since 4 months ago, mainly dropshipping. 

After doing all tactics and efforts (SEO on all products, indexing in google), I am struggling to get sales and traffic on my store.

I am looking for your expert advice or someone who can deeply analyze my store and suggest me possible ways to start  getting sales.

I would be glad to get your opinion and will try to implement it on my store.

my store link is here.

https://techonext.myshopify.com

Could you also suggest me to purchase a domain. Does domain also increase sales and traffic??

I also enabled compaign i.e. discount offer etc.

Thank you in advance. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Shanthi_Vutukur
Shopify Partner
6 2 4

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there,

I explored your site. The performance is decent, and there are product reviews, which is great. However, my first impression of the design was not so good. 

You could work on the theme and brand colors chosen. This would make the visitor stay on the site for a bit longer.

Purchasing a domain is always preferable, though it might not lead to sales and traffic. You will be able to build trust from your buyers with a professional website, and your performance will also be better when you choose a domain.

Coming to the sales, are you using any analytics tool like Google Analytics or Adnabu’s conversion pixel. If not, set it up for your store and start tracking visitors. This data will give you insights into visitors' behavior and demographics. 

I would definitely recommend using Google ads and Facebook ads. Organic traffic alone takes a longer time to rank. Use ads to attract the right audience and bring in sales. For Google ads, consider using AdNabu app which carries Built For Shopify badge indicating its highest quality. It has plenty of features to help you rank higher. It offers AI feed optimization, keyword suggestions, multi-lingual feed, bulk edit feature and many more features.

You can try out the app here. It also has a 14-day free trial and a free plan.

When implementing Facebook ads, it’s crucial to choose an app that can provide you accurate data. There are many apps in the market. I recommend you to try AdNabu's Facebook Pixel app. It is free and has many exciting features, such as a conversions API, advanced matching, and automatic deduplication for accurate and precise tracking.

Hope this helps!

Shanthi Vutukur | Content Writer@ AdNabu

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Try our Nabu for Google Shopping Feed App from Shopify App Store. 

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
techonext_us
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi. Thank you foe your reply.

The store link is here.

https://techonext.myshopify.com/

I implemented google SEOs and Now planning to run facebook page ads. I also did google indexing.

Do you recommend facebook ads? or google ads? anything like this?

waiting foer your response. 

Shanthi_Vutukur
Shopify Partner
6 2 4

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there,

I explored your site. The performance is decent, and there are product reviews, which is great. However, my first impression of the design was not so good. 

You could work on the theme and brand colors chosen. This would make the visitor stay on the site for a bit longer.

Purchasing a domain is always preferable, though it might not lead to sales and traffic. You will be able to build trust from your buyers with a professional website, and your performance will also be better when you choose a domain.

Coming to the sales, are you using any analytics tool like Google Analytics or Adnabu’s conversion pixel. If not, set it up for your store and start tracking visitors. This data will give you insights into visitors' behavior and demographics. 

I would definitely recommend using Google ads and Facebook ads. Organic traffic alone takes a longer time to rank. Use ads to attract the right audience and bring in sales. For Google ads, consider using AdNabu app which carries Built For Shopify badge indicating its highest quality. It has plenty of features to help you rank higher. It offers AI feed optimization, keyword suggestions, multi-lingual feed, bulk edit feature and many more features.

You can try out the app here. It also has a 14-day free trial and a free plan.

When implementing Facebook ads, it’s crucial to choose an app that can provide you accurate data. There are many apps in the market. I recommend you to try AdNabu's Facebook Pixel app. It is free and has many exciting features, such as a conversions API, advanced matching, and automatic deduplication for accurate and precise tracking.

Hope this helps!

Shanthi Vutukur | Content Writer@ AdNabu

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Try our Nabu for Google Shopping Feed App from Shopify App Store. 

ParkLane
Visitor
3 0 0

Millions of people are trying to sell the same products. It's such a saturated marketplace and your site isn't great. The header takes up about 40% of the page which makes the available screen space to view products very small. Changing that isn't going to transform your fortunes however. Why not try to sell something less generic that every other man and their dog are also trying to sell?