Shopify sign-up form and Klaviyo

Polinych
Visitor
3 0 2

Hi, firends! I'm looking into connecting Klaviyo to our store and I already created Welcoming Newsletter flow. Yet, when I enable it for my test store and subscribe to the newsletter using the build in form in the footer, nothing happens and I don't get the email in the Klaviyo admin.

I can't find the info on that, how can I connect that build in sign-up form in the footer to Klaviyo? Or can I only collect emails by creating a sign-up pop-up in Klaviyo for my website?

Maybe someone could shed some light on that for me, please?

Polinych_0-1664274044610.png

Thank you.

Replies 3 (3)
Polinych
Visitor
3 0 2

Thank you!

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @Polinych,

This is PageFly #1 Shopify Page Builder app.

If you would like to place your embedded form in the footer of your site, follow the steps below. (These instructions apply to both Shopify vintage themes and Shopify 2.0 themes)

1. Navigate to your Shopify admin
  2. Go to Online Store > Themes
  3. Click Actions > Edit code
  4. Open your footer.liquid theme file
  5. Locate the area where you want the form to display

You can check this guide from Klavyio for more information. Hope it's helpful to you!

Last but not least, Halloween is coming!!! Have you prepared to make the best sales with your eCommerce store yet? You can check this out for more valuable ideas this season.

Regards,

PageFly

popsmash
Shopify Partner
60 1 9

You may just need to enable the Klaviyo/Shopify sync functionality. Here's a Klaviyo article on it: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030919351-How-to-sync-fields-from-Klaviyo-to-Shopify

Once that is enabled things should sync between Klaviyo and Shopify, regardless of what Shopify sign up form you use.

If this answer is helpful, please give it a Like and ✓ Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

POPSMASH: Launch your Shopify AI product quiz in 5 minutes and make personalized recommendations that increase sales, reduce returns & grow email subscribers.