Should I use product reviews

Edward9
Shopify Partner
49 0 0

Hello, I am currently finishing up with my store and I was wondering if it is a good idea to add product reviews. animaltrends.shop Thanks

Replies 22 (22)
Clifford_Decker
Tourist
13 0 1

You should not use fake products reviews.

Edward9
Shopify Partner
49 0 0

no. I meant should I use the product review app?

Jeswin
13 0 0

Product review in the sense, are you planning to add a section where customers can review or are you trying to add reviews from other places. It is not clear actually.

Edward9
Shopify Partner
49 0 0

I was thinking about adding reviews on the page where people can review the products they get from me. So basically I would add a section

Edward9
Shopify Partner
49 0 0

That looks really good and thanks. As for now though I will just aim for free stuff. Since I already put a bit investment in and might switch once I start creating profit

Jeswin
13 0 0

Adding reviews is definitely a good thing and that will help in improving your brand as well as customer engagement. Normally everyone has the tendency to look for reviews before they buy something and if they find other customers reviews then for sure that will help them in selecting the product.

So without second thoughts you can proceed with this idea and I am sure you will  do good. All the best and you can visit our website and check out our Inventory management software, to see how you can mangage your orders, stock and inventory.

SOURCEvapes
3 0 0

A 1000 times yes!

Reviews are a great way to have new customers convinced your products are the right fit for them. 

At our website http://www.SOURCEvapes.com we decided over 4 years ago to make customers reviews a huge focal point for our customers. 

Pros: 

• Social validation from positive reviews
  • Reviews answer questions customers might have
  • Even negative reviews, if answered and fixed quickly can turn those into positive selling tools showing great customer service. 

We recommend using Yotpo, that way all of our reviews are integrated into one system to showcase to your customers, share on social media, and confirm verified buyers of your products. 

Good luck!

Hugo_Ruiz
Tourist
8 0 1

Yes, you can use your others store products review on your website.

Ida_Stewart
8 0 0

Yes, Of course. Product review is very necessary for getting good sales.

IDoArtsyWedding
Tourist
5 0 1

I have over 5,000 100% positive reviews on Ebay and 10,000+ sales with 2608 100% positive reviews on Etsy and I definitely think it has helped with my sales! I haven't really started selling in my Shopify store like I have there, YET, so I hope to have reviews build there as well. It builds a trust factor for buyers for sure.

Alicia_Morrison
7 0 0

Product review is very important for every product. Yes, you can use this for your new stores.

Leo21
1 0 0

Hey all! I just recently discussing this with the team here, and there seems to be some back and forth about finding viable data and research regarding how customer reviews on a website actually effect sales.. I've been doing some digging here, just wondering if anyone knew of any sources that may attest to this idea?

Erik_Mcbride1
12 0 0

Yes, You can use product review app for your all product.It's very important.

MacCase
Excursionist
14 0 7

Yes you need reviews on your site but be sure to inlcude the good and the not so good. For the less than stellar reviews, address them in the comments section in an honest and transparent way. Not every prodcut will be the answer for every person every time. Always offer a solution by addressing the customers concerns. Use it as an opportunuty to show off your outstanding customer service. 

Fernando_Dean
9 0 0

Yes, product review is very important. You can use product review ads.

Ronnie_Gregory
9 0 0

Product review is must for the online shop. Please use product review apps.

Dustin_Harmon
7 0 0

Product review is the only way to show customer about your product.So product review is must for every online shop.

Lee_Hodges
8 0 0

Yes, a Product review is very important. Please use a good product review app.

Jenna_Perez
10 0 0

Products review is very much important for a online store.