Show sale prices on Prestige theme

outsidegang
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi folks,

I'm trying to get my store to show the sale prices as I have pushed live an automatic sale. At the moment they only show a customer in the Cart.

https://www.outsidegang.com/

Is there some code I could add to make the sale price show on the product page and collection page?

Thanks

Jess

Reply 1 (1)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @outsidegang,

Can I ask how you applied the sale prices so that they only show up in the cart? While Prestige is a third party developed theme, many of the same principles would still apply for features like this. 

The most common way this would be applied would be via the YouTube tutorial below:

Applying the sale price from this tutorial should have it apply on the product and collection page, so I'm curious if you did apply it this way, why it would be appearing only in the cart. 

If this isn't how you applied it and are still seeing issues, it might be worth reaching out to the theme developer directly to see what's going on. I use Prestige for my store also, and the Maestrooo team have fantastic support. You can reach out to them from the link here. They could also assist you with figuring out how to apply or even apply the code for you. Hope this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.