Social Media Marketing Tool

Colleen5
1 0 0

Hello Everyone! I just posted this in another discussion board, but I thought it would be relevant here too. 

I want to invite you all to join ‪ShopTender‬. ShopTender is a (free) social media marketing and management tool for online makers on Storenvy‬, ‪‎Etsy‬, and ‪‎Shopify‬. For those of you who want to simplify social commerce and reach new customers visit: www.shoptender.com to sign up. 

Here's a little more info:

ShopTender is a start up company located in Portland, Oregon. We have been working away with local makers & artisans to create a social media tool for sellers on Etsy, Storenvy and/or Shopify. With the help of our users, we hope to create the best tool possible to drive more traffic to your online store through social media. 

The tool allows Etsy, Storenvy and/or Shopify sellers to link their products to their Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Google+ accounts. When you want to promote a product via social media, you simply choose the product you would like to post from our site and it will automatically post to each of the accounts you choose. You can also control the day and time you post and see which posts are getting more traffic. We understand that our makers are responsible for all of the work that goes in to running a business in addition to working on the craft itself. Our goal is to save you time on the actual marketing of your products so you can spend more time creating. Oh, and don't worry- it's free.

Feel free to e-mail me at colleen@shoptender.com if you have questions.

Reply 1 (1)
Propelguru
Trailblazer
313 7 46

Must have social media marketing tools are-

1. Biteable
  2. Buffer
  3. Buzzsumo
  4. Missinglttr
  5. MeetEdgar
  6. Hootsuite
  7. Mention