Someone could help me?

Agostino_Silves
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi,

I’m new in the dropshipping market. I did a website with free template (tictacshop.eu)

I’m currently optimize the image and compress something to give some load speed to the website. I have installed some nice tools, and I have setted some nice products for american market (like gadget for cat, gadget for entertainment, drone and so on). I’m getting about 150/200 visit per day, but with no sale. More specific:

150/200 visit per day from USA, AU, UK

Added to cart: 4/5 users

Abbandoned checkout: 0 or 1

Purchase: 0

Medium time on the website: 20 second (from shopify)

Someone could help me with american market or in general if something is wrong in my website? I setted paypal and credit card (I deleted paypal express checkout that create confusing for customers).

Thanks a lot,

Agostino

Replies 15 (15)
Fisher_Injury_L
Tourist
12 0 2

Analyze this:

Is your site attractive?

Are the prices of products too high?

Do you offer impressive discounts?

Do you have sufficient payment options like other sites in your niche?

These are the basic things to consider which comes to my mind after reading your issue.

Agostino_Silves
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi evejones,

thanks for your reply. I think I have sufficient payment options. I have all credit card accepted and paypal.

After your message, I have noticed that price was high, and I have lowered the prices of x1 / 1,5.

Yes, we offer 30-40% of discount with compared price. Also we offers free shipping for all around world... I have installed plugins to increase sale, but nothing... maybe I have to hire some expert that can do analysis of the website.. Thank you in advance.

Arthur_Korniyen
Shopify Expert
198 3 82

Hi,

Your site creates a positive first impression. There are a nice banner, logo and product photos that make it clear what is available in the store.

But here are some recommendations to help you improve the look and feel of your store:

1) All of your products are more expensive rather than on Aliexpress and other sites. Each product either on "Sale" or "In Offerta". It is better to add a promo-code and discounts for some seasonal products.

2) You should choose a couple of categories with related products and start only with them. So it will be easier for you to advertise and find clients.

3) On the Product page, you have 2 blocks for reviews related to different applications. There are some applications in the App store which can pull out reviews from selected products on Aliexpress. They should help you.

Best,
Arthur

Founder at GenovaWebArt | info@genovawebart.com
Agostino_Silves
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Artur,

thanks a lot for your reply:

1) It’s normal that the price of my website are higher than aliexpress. I take it from Aliexpress 🙂

2) In fact I added many categories, but on facebook I’m advertising only some categories like healty & beauty and nice gadget

3) I have deleted the other app that create confusing. Thanks for the trick of the App. I will think about it. I have seen that the cost is around 10$ per month. Do you know something good and cheap?

Thanks,

Agostino

Arthur_Korniyen
Shopify Expert
198 3 82

As for your question about the app, I like how this one works: https://apps.shopify.com/loox.

Agostino_Silves
Tourist
9 0 1

Oh very good, thanks. I will use it :). Any tricks that you can suggest to me?

Arthur_Korniyen
Shopify Expert
198 3 82

As I mentioned earlier, try to add a promo-code and discounts for some seasonal products since your Homepage is eye-catching because of the multiple badges "Sale". It seems that you have a final sale and the store will be closed. You can also try to add a badge "Sale" to some products that are least demanded to draw attention to them.

See how your Homepage will look without badges: http://joxi.ru/krD13nbUEYQjLm

Agostino_Silves
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Arthur,

I don't know how can I delete "Sale" from all products. Do you know how to delete? Maybe I used a tool to do that.

Thanks

TomFr
Tourist
12 0 2

Hi Agostino,

First of all, nice website! I really like the design.

To be quite honest, I don't believe there's anything inherently wrong with your site, although I'm sure there are a million things to optimize.

The problem with your visitors:sales ratio may lie somewhere else. In my experience, it may have to do with the ways you are aquiring visitors. If people are staying an average of 20 seconds on your site, it may be a signal that they are not a very relevant audience. What I mean is, perhaps you are not brining in relevant shoppers (people who are interested in your product) to your shop.

How are you getting traffic? Are you doing paid marketing? 200 visitors a day is quite impressive, but it seems to me like, even when your advertising is working to attract visitors, it is failing to create sales. It would be helpful if you could tell us a bit more about what you are doing, so that we can advise you better on how to improve your marketing so that it also produces sales.

I'm a digital marketer with over 10 years' experience and millions spent on Facebook Ads and Google Ads helping E-commerce stores and subscription-based businesses increase their sales. Visit me at http://waffles.co to get some insights.
Agostino_Silves
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Tomfr,

thanks for all. I'm doing another strategy on Facebook.

First of this strategy I did this:
1) Found nice gadget to promote with Facebook ads

2) Lunch Facebook ads with the link to buy

Now I changed the strategy to this:
1) Create Facebook page of shop

2) Post video of the gadget and of my product just to show the functionalities of the gadget (no action to buy)

3) Promote video of this gadget

4) Reach at least 5/6k users as my Public that reply positive to my post

5) After create Facebook campaign on this public.

I'm also increasing the "like" of the page, to increase trust of the people.

What do you think? Thanks

Sanchit
2 0 0

Hi

I read your post on marketing. People are now shifting from Facebook to instagram all over the world. 

1. Engagement is high 

2. Quality audience 

3.Better organic reach

You will find better results for your ads on instagram. 

Influencer marketing is always better than paid marketing. If you want to try it on instagram please contact us at sanchitj2307@gmail.com 

James40
2 0 0

Hello Agostino

I agree with TomFr website is quite Good, but still in your question why this have less sales.

Me talking as a customer, I do need more of the product like is there anyone I can contact on your team to help me with technical problems?

This is just one of the things you may need to consider the support. Plenty of Online Store right now are just selling but when a customer run with a problem there is no one from it will help them.

Hope this helps and simple as this can give some value for you.

Good Luck and let's get connected if you want to.

Agostino_Silves
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi,

thanks for your reply. Yep, it's a good advice.. I will implement an online chat.

Thanks a lot

TomFr
Tourist
12 0 2

Hi Agostino,

Sorry I took this long to answer. Taking in account what you are telling me, I believe your strategy works to create awareness about your store and products, but it is difficult that it will produce any sales. And that is why you are seeing engagement and getting visits, but people aren't buying.

In my opinion, what you should do, is narrow down your audience, and star targeting your ads to people who are likely to purchase the products you sell. 

In my opinion the best way to do this is for you to head over to the Facebook ad Manager, and create a campaign (set it to get conversions, and optimized for sales), and target it to people who are interested in the products you sell. The fastest and most effective way to do this, is to target your campaign to people who like brands and shops that sell the stuff you sell. For instance, if you are promoting a fitness band, look for people interested in fitness technology stores. If the following of one of such stores is large enough, Facebook will likely allow you to target it as "people interested in... (brand)". 

Once you did this, comes another important part: the message. If you wish to create an ad that sells, you should create an ad that has a clear selling intent: Add an appealing title, a link to your website, preferrably the price of the item, or at least a discount or promo price that is attractive enough. I had a look at the videos you are boosting, and while they are great to explain the products you are pushing, they are waay too long. I would recommend just using an image or a carrousel of images. Another thing, add a "Buy now" button on the image, and select a call to action. And the ad should be linked to the page of the product you wish to sell, in order to make it as easy for your shoppers to buy.

This way, your ad will be serving you much better, as it will be targeting an audience interested in your products, people who like other shops, meaning they have the intent to buy at some point and are open for offers, and who will be getting an ad that invites them to purchase a product they like, at a great price.

You will likely see far less traffic heading the way of your store, but it will be more relevant traffic, and it will most likey buy. Which is ultimately what you want.

If I were you I wound't focus much on improving your site, as it looks good enough, and it seems functional enough. You should foucs on doing effective marketing, as that is what drives sales.

I hope this advice helps and that you start selling big time.

Regards!

I'm a digital marketer with over 10 years' experience and millions spent on Facebook Ads and Google Ads helping E-commerce stores and subscription-based businesses increase their sales. Visit me at http://waffles.co to get some insights.
Agostino_Silves
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Tom,

thanks for your reply. Yea, what you mean is what I'm doing.

First of all I'm creating a public, promoting video and so on for 1 week. Today I promoted a free cover with call to action and works :). Also I removed all the non-relevant site categories and left the relevant ones. Gadgets & Consumer Electronics. In this way I turn to a particular category.

Today I got 6 sales (0 euro) for 150 visit. I'm waiting to achieve 50 sales and after promote a real product with optimized conversion by facebook.

What do you think?

Thanks