I am Gina from flareAI app, and I am here to provide assistance.
This error message typically indicates that there is an issue with the information being submitted to Shopify.
There are a few common causes for this error, including:
1. Incorrect information
Make sure that all of the information you've entered is accurate, including your store name, email address, and Facebook page.
2. Technical issues
There may be a temporary issue with Shopify or Facebook that is causing the problem. Try waiting a few moments and then submitting your information again.
3. Browser cache
Clearing your browser cache and cookies can sometimes resolve issues with submitting information.
4. Try a different web browser. For example: If you are currently using Google Chrome, log in to your Shopify store using any other browser like Firefox and then try to connect to Facebook.
5. Try to login from an incognito window or private browsing window to rule out any browser issues.
If you continue to experience the error, you may want to reach out to Shopify support for further assistance and they will help diagnose the issue and suggest the next steps to resolve it.
The email used for the Shopify account has to be the same email in the meta business contact section. You can change the business contact email on Meta from Facebook's settings page.
Hi, I've had the same issue when trying to setup a new Facebook channel integration. None of the generic steps like clear cache, try different web browser etc. worked.
This generally tends to happen if you've previously had the channel integrated with Facebook. In our case, we lost access to our Ads Manager & pixel, so were left with no choice but to deactivate and start fresh.
Our Commerce store was still active after this, so you'll need to go to your Commerce store via Facebook, find settings and deactivate.
I can confirm this works, and our shop is in review.
Hope this helps for the future!
I facing the exact same issue with my store, Can you elaborate the procedure ? we stuck at this issue for more than 25 days.
Thanks in advance
I finally found a solution!!!
1. Go to your Business Settings
2. Click "User" than "People" on the top right and this will open a new window "Assign assets to your profile admin"
3. Under "Select asset type", click "Pixels" and select your pixel ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
4. Toggle permission and click Save Changes.
5. Try Again
YOU NEED TO GIVE ACCESS!
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023