Startup Questions about Marketing B2C Ecommerce

chrisjr
1 0 1

Hello everyone!
I'm an entrepreneur in the snack food sector in the United States, and I'm starting a B2C firm. I'm sharing this in the hopes of receiving some assistance. *This isn't a request for free marketing work or anything. Just any tips to get me started in the correct path.

I'm seeking help because I have no experience with marketing, let alone ecommerce marketing. I've earned a livelihood in the B2B industry with only a website as a marketing tool. I'm going to outsource my marketing to a company, but I'm not sure what questions to ask or what kind of marketing agency to search for to help me get started.

From what I can determine, we have three areas of need. Maybe I'm mistaken about them.

-Branding: Product and Company Name Branding Image in General

-Online Content: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Google Search/Adwords, Online Advertising, and Social Media

-Product Packaging Design from the Ground Up

In brief, we'll offer our items through one channel: our website, and we'll try to sell directly to retailers and supermarkets as we grow our client base.

It would be fantastic if anyone reading this could offer some basic guidance. What do I require or do not require? Are those three points correct? Is this a one-stop shop or three separate sorts of marketing firms?

Please send me a private message!
Thanks,

Replies 0 (0)