The Alt Text Of Images Is Not Being Read By Search Engines Hello, My page's images do not use Alt text for example i want this type of Alt text for page. Every page and image on my website contains some SEO. They are not being tagged by my SEO. Despite checking and modifying all of the webpages over and over again, the reason remains a mystery. Can this be fixed? Do I need to hardcode my alt text? How do I do it in JSON in that case?
This is flareAI: your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. I hope you're having a good day.
If my suggestions is helpful to you, please let me know by giving a like or marking it as a solution.
I truly hope my suggestions will help you with the best solution.
There could be several reasons why your pages and images on your Shopify store are not being properly tagged by your SEO.
Some possible reasons include:
1. Incorrectly implemented tags Make sure that you have properly implemented the tags on your website. This includes the proper use of title tags, meta tags, and header tags.
2. Lack of keyword research It's important to research and use relevant keywords in your tags and throughout your website's content.
3. Duplicate content Search engines may not crawl and index pages with duplicate content.
4. Slow page load speed Search engines may penalize sites with slow load times.
5. Not mobile-friendly Make sure your site is mobile-friendly since mobile optimization is a ranking factor.
6. Not using structured data Using structured data, like schema markup, can help search engines understand the content of your website and improve its visibility in search results.
It's important to regularly check and optimize your website's SEO to ensure that it is visible to search engines and to potential customers. Let flareAI help you to get your new products found on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce sales channel.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.