Traffic & Sales

Traffic & Sales

HillelS
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,

How do I drive traffic to my site and also get sales.

My website is up and running, but I am getting virtually no traffic and absolutely no sales.

My website is spicecapsule.com

Please help!

Replies 3 (3)
HillelS
Visitor
2 0 0

How do I do that?

Small_Task_Help
Shopify Partner
559 17 39

Hi,

You can use Google ads and Facebook ads

Click here to Contact and Get Shopify Store Help
E-mail - hi@ecommercesmalltask.com
We are Shopify Experts in India
Google My Business - Ecommerce Small Task

Shanthi_Vutukur
Shopify Partner
18 2 7

Hi! First of all, congrats that your website is up and running. Now to get traffic and sales on it, here’s what you can do: 

1. Use SEO. Optimize your website, its contents, and even product listings using keywords. This will help your website rank better in search engines, and also attract more customers to it. 
  2. Leverage the power of social media. You should create accounts on different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc., and promote your products there. Regular posts and interactions with followers can drive traffic to your site and boost sales for your business.
  3. Engage in Content Marketing. I saw your website on spices, and why don’t you start a blog on it? Useful articles about spices and their uses can engage readers and lead them to your shop.
  4. Offer some promotions on your website. Currently, when you are looking for sales, it might also be a good idea to run some discounts, etc., to attract first-time buyers. 
  5. Invest in paid advertising. You can also try running ads on platforms like Google and Facebook. These ads can target potential customers based on their interests and online behavior. This can help bring in traffic that's more likely to convert into sales.

Talking about that, you should also try Google Shopping ads. Through that, once somebody looks up products similar to yours using keywords, your product ads appear at the top of Google’s search results. 

And today, taking your Shopify store’s products to Google Merchant Center for Shopping ads is also very easy. You can use an app like AdNabu (Shopify product feed management app) that accurately and seamlessly syncs your Shopify products to GMC. 

Plus, it helps with AI optimization, bulk editing, etc., to ensure that your feeds are picture-perfect and ad-ready. If you get stuck somewhere, then certified professionals are there to help.

Hope this helps, and soon you start seeing sales for your store! 

Good luck! 

Shanthi Vutukur | Content Writer@ AdNabu

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Try our Nabu for Google Shopping Feed App from Shopify App Store.