Traffic not turning into sales

MVUNIVERSITY
Tourist
9 0 6

Hi,

I have been paying for IG and tic tok ads and have been getting more traffic but not converting to sales. I have paid to revamp my site but don't know what else to do. Any suggestions would help.

mv-university.myshopify.com 

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2491 341 1665

Hi @MVUNIVERSITY , 

TikTok and Instagram's popularity to young audiences certainly made them tempting for eCommerce merchants - but the thing is that everyone is flocking to these platforms. So the exposure you get might become more and more limited - so it's a good idea to try out other marketing approaches like: 

Hi there! So you want to start an e-commerce site? Awesome. There's a lot of competition out there, so it can be hard to get your store seen by people who are looking for what you have. That's where I come in - I'll help with some ideas for getting traffic without spending any money on advertising or marketing campaigns. Let's get started!

##Offer free samples or subscriptions as incentives for people signing up for your mailing list 

Provide some freebies for your customers on an ongoing basis. Offer a new and different freebie every month, or have sweepstakes with prizes that are worth $100+ each time you post giveaways. This will keep people interested in what's going on with your store and give your store a word-of-mouth effect.

##Try Out Pinterest Marketing

Pinterest is a great way to get customers interested in your products. You can create boards with different themes that focus on the types of items you sell, and pin pictures of those items or photos from blogs who have written about them.

You should also make sure your pins are Pin-able: They need to be interesting, informative, relevant and worth re-pinning so people will want to share what they find with their followers

Publicize sales for both new and old products by posting an image announcing it on Facebook - this works really well because many times when someone sees something advertised as being 50% off at one store they'll go shop around at other stores looking for deals too.

##Use more social proof and User-generated Content

This is one of the most common Shopify marketing ideas, however, its importance never fizzles out! 

Did you know that 79% of consumers claim user-generated content (UGC) highly impacts their buying decisions? In contrast, the same study shows that only 13% of consumers say content from a brand is important. 

Sharing UGC is a great way to generate social proof. Promotional messages work the best when someone but your sales team delivers them. Social proof works because, as humans, we tend to repeat behaviors of those who seem trustworthy. How to encourage UGC? 

User-generated content can take many forms. Some common examples of UGC include customer reviews, testimonials, and other brand-related content (such as images, videos, social media posts, etc.)

Social media is the best channel to encourage UGC. For example, you can launch a social media contest asking users to post pictures of your product with a particular hashtag. This way, you’ll create a win-win situation in which you’ll get tons of UGC, and participants will receive awards for their efforts. 

Let me know if my answer is of any help with a thumb up or like 😄 

Cheers

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Mik01001
2 0 2

Can you link us to an advertisement from your social media? I would like to see what is the landing page from your ads looking like.
My first impression from looking at your store is that the main page missing products. You should have the best-selling and on-offer products decorating your main page.
Secondly, as mentioned above, add coupons or gifts to your subscription offer.

Last but no least - use personalization methods. On today's paste buyers are looking for a quick match when entering a new store. You can use apps from Shopify like Twik.io, which automatically embeds personalization features to your store. I personally prefer it over other apps because it doesn't use cookies for the personalization process so it saves data but still makes a really good prediction on what the user would prefer to buy.