trouble promoting and advertising for my online store.

trouble promoting and advertising for my online store.

Shawn3657
Visitor
1 0 3

I've been having trouble promoting  my online store and having trouble advertising  for for it?

Replies 3 (3)

Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
465 21 65

Hello @Shawn3657,

Can you please give more details about the issues and your potential needs? Then I can provide the most relevant solution for your case.

Best regards,
Anastasia

Co-founder at Whidegroup, e-commerce development company from Ukraine
- 10+ years of experience with SMBs
- Deep expertise in custom development & optimization
E-mail: anastasia@whidegroup.com

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 541

Hello @Shawn3657,

Greetings! I am Gina from the flareAI app.

What trouble are you facing? Can you please explain?

Promoting and advertising an online store can be challenging, but there are several strategies that you can use to increase your visibility and drive traffic to your store.

Here are a few ideas to get you started:

1. Social Media Marketing: Create social media accounts for your online store and post engaging content that your target audience will find interesting. Use social media advertising platforms like Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Twitter Ads to reach a wider audience and drive traffic to your store.

2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimize your online store for search engines by using relevant keywords in your product descriptions, meta titles, and meta descriptions. This will help your store rank higher in search engine results pages, making it easier for potential customers to find you.

3. Influencer Marketing: Collaborate with influencers in your niche to promote your products to their followers. You can offer them free products or pay them for their services.

4. Email Marketing: Collect email addresses from your customers and send them promotional emails with discounts and special offers. Make sure your emails are engaging and relevant to your audience.

5. Content Marketing: Create informative and engaging content related to your products, such as blog posts, videos, and infographics. This will help you establish yourself as an authority in your niche and drive traffic to your store.

6. Paid Advertising: Use pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platforms like Google Ads and Bing Ads to target specific keywords and audiences. This will help you reach potential customers who are actively searching for your products.

Remember that promoting and advertising your online store is an ongoing process, and it may take some time to see results. Experiment with different strategies and keep track of your results to see what works best for you.

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4400 1006 1657

Hi @Shawn3657 ,

This is Richard from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App.

Regarding this concern and based on my experience, you could consider some of the marketing strategies below: 

• Video Marketing: a great way to prolong the on-site time of visitors, no matter how long or short it is. There are plenty of video marketing apps on Shopify that offer a wide range of features such as Tolstoy, Vimeo Create, etc…
  • Paid ads is a quicker way to see results in your investments. They can generate a large amount of clicks in front of the right people for your business. 
  • Social Media marketing: you can either use paid ads or organic to spread brand awareness and create engagement with your brand. This is the best place to build a relationship with your customers.
  • Referral Marketing: this strategy encourages existing customers to introduce your brand to their friends and family in exchange for a small amount of incentive. You can take advantage of existing referral Shopify apps such as ReferralCandy, Automizely Referral & Affiliate…

Hope these tactics will be helpful to you! 

Best of luck!

Richard

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.