Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.
Can you go to your Shopify admin and click 'Facebook' and the 'Account' and send me a screenshot from there? Is there a notice somewhere from Facebook saying that they are recognising your website as spam? Could you send me on a screenshot of that too, please? Once I have a bit more information I can take a look for you!
In the meantime, there are some steps you can try that have helped others get their Facebook connected to Shopify.
1. Can you double-check your Facebook template is set to "Shopping", if it is set to anything else, it will not work. Here's how you would find the section to check what page template is being used:
2. Next, please make sure you have enabled the Shop Tab:
3. Lastly, we need to make sure the page is published (on facebooks side, the connection in the admin does not mean it is published):
To Publish Shop Page:
After all these settings have been configured, please log out and log back in using a chrome browser and let me know how you get on and if you see anything strange along the way send on those screenshots so I can take a look.
Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
Check out this method its 100% working solution....it worked for me and few others...here's the link : https://infoseekershub.com/this-post-goes-against-our-community-standards/
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022