I have been working through Google ads for a while now and have added the Google Merchant. Free listings are approved, but shopping ads and dynamic marketing are not. When checking why my products are disapproved it says I have an issue with the website.
This is for both the products shown below. I was hoping someone could take a look and give me some idea as to why this may be occurring. I appreciate the help.
Thank you, Matt
Make sure to add contact details in the footer of all pages (address, email, phone, business hours)
On the contact page, make sure to add your full contact details.
Don't use @gmail.com instead use an email that matches your domain name.
Remove the kickstarter page
Missing availability on the proudct landing page.
You may have a lot more issues, so have a look here: https://community.shopify.com/c/Ecommerce-Marketing/Checklist-Suspended-Google-Merchant-Center-Accou...
If your uploaded product data and website don't meet the product data specifications or Shopping policy requirements, your products or your entire Merchant Center account may be subject to warnings, disapprovals, limited visibility, or suspension. These issues can prevent your products from showing across Google.
I just had a look at one of your products and I think there are some parameters which you can check about your website which can reduce the chances of the disapproval of your products.
- Firstly, there's an unknown rating on your product. If the reviews are not verified from a purchase, remove the review.
- Secondly, I noticed that there are some details missing in the footer area. Like you can add your business details such as business address, phone number and email.
- Your business address must easily be found on Google Maps. And connected to Google My Business, BBB, Facebook if eligible.
- Track all availability, pricing, applicable taxes and shipping policies are accurate and listed on the website.
- Make sure to not copy-paste the same images and text from the manufacturer and or other resellers. At the moment it seems identical to any other reseller. You will increase the quality of your ranking by taking your own images and writing quality content.
- Do not mislead, make false claims or statements. Such as:
If you are selling products related to healthcare, medicine or supplements, remove any claims or statements not approved by the target country government body.
- And lastly, do not merge the return info into the refund policy page. I recommend creating a separate page just for the return policy. I received an email from Google suggesting this to be best practice.
The return policy should be based on the delivery day. Not purchase day. The reason is that an item could theoretically be in transit beyond the refund policy days, meaning a consumer can never return the goods. In this case, it is considered dishonest. So make sure it is based on the delivery date.
Harsh Gussain | Customer Success Executive@ AdNabu
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Try our Nabu for Google Shopping Feed App from Shopify App Store.
Dive into the world of Print-on-Demand and discover how it can transform your online busin...By Imogen Feb 19, 2024
Discover how to transform your online store into a delightful shopping destination. Learn ...By Ollie Feb 13, 2024