What is your favourite blog/resource on ecommerce marketing?

ericomarcato
Tourist
7 0 3

*(Love Shopify content, but I am looking for resources outside of the Shopify universe).

 

Do you guys suggest any websites/blogs/slack communities that talk about ecommerce marketing? 

 

Replies 10 (10)
StoreWizard
Explorer
51 1 5

Got thoughts about ecommerce in your mind??? Reach us for further discussion...

Neo_5678
Explorer
65 3 30

Yes, there are so many other forum sites where users discuss eCommerce marketing.

Even you can try Quora too! 

 


@ericomarcato wrote:

*(Love Shopify content, but I am looking for resources outside of the Shopify universe).

 

Do you guys suggest any websites/blogs/slack communities that talk about ecommerce marketing? 

 


 

GET FREE PAYSTUB INSTANTLY > 1st default stub free worth $4.99
ericomarcato
Tourist
7 0 3

I do have thoughts @StoreWizard but I don't know what I don't know. That's why I am looking for suggestions.

ericomarcato
Tourist
7 0 3

@Neo_5678 wrote:

Yes, there are so many other forum sites where users discuss eCommerce marketing.

Even you can try Quora too! 

 


@ericomarcato wrote:

*(Love Shopify content, but I am looking for resources outside of the Shopify universe).

 

Do you guys suggest any websites/blogs/slack communities that talk about ecommerce marketing? 

 


 


I have checked Quora and Reddit so far and they are ok. Any Slack communities? Or any specific reddit subs? 

StoreWizard
Explorer
51 1 5

ok, leave a message at our inbox. we will discuss about this in detail. also tell us from where do you wish to start?

ericomarcato
Tourist
7 0 3

 


@StoreWizard wrote:

ok, leave a message at our inbox. we will discuss about this in detail. also tell us from where do you wish to start?


@StoreWizard you are trying to get me into a funnel. I am not looking for an agency. I am just looking for a suggestion from a peer. 

If you have suggestions, post them here so everyone can benefit. 

StoreWizard
Explorer
51 1 5

we are not any agency. just an individual with another individual only.

 

first of all, are you a merchant or just roaming on ecommerce platforms for knowledge. cause, ecommerce doesn't mean only shopify. so, what kinda planet are you searching in this whole universe?

ericomarcato
Tourist
7 0 3

@StoreWizard wrote:

we are not any agency. just an individual with another individual only.

 

first of all, are you a merchant or just roaming on ecommerce platforms for knowledge. cause, ecommerce doesn't mean only shopify. so, what kinda planet are you searching in this whole universe?


I just signed up today and I am welcomed by a spammer. Where are the admins? 

chrismlong63
Excursionist
22 0 7

Here are a few helpful eCommerce resources that might be helpful for you

 

 

jasonavada
Shopify Partner
332 11 40

You can visit our Avada Blog

We write about ecommerce marketing, how to get more sales and all things about Shopify!

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.