What's the best email solution for new ecommerce businesses?

Vahow
Excursionist
23 0 8

Hi,

I am very new to the eCommerce business and wanted to know more about the best email marketing solution for new businesses. I tried researching a lot and everyone is just suggesting a different solution such as Klaviyo, Omnisend, etc. 

As a newbie, what would be the best (and affordable) solution for ecommerce website? Something that could capture client's emails and send them automated emails regularly.

I'd appreciate your response.

0 Likes
KaiDavis
Tourist
8 1 1

- Klaviyo is a great platform. Chase Diamond has a great course on the different flows you can set up.

- Drip (what I use) is another great Ecommerce email marketing platform.

- But for a simple, easy to use option? I recommend https://www.shopify.com/email-marketing

Kai Davis is Your Shopify SEO Guy • CEO/Founder of Double Your Ecommerce
Feel free to say hi or ask a Shopify SEO question: kai@doubleyourecommerce.com
0 Likes
Vahow
Excursionist
23 0 8

@KaiDavis Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.

Many people recommend Omnisend and Klaviyo so I am confused on which one of choose. I will definitely check out drip as well.

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Vahow
Excursionist
23 0 8

@KaiDavis Also, does Drip offer catchy popups as well to capture emails?

0 Likes
KaiDavis
Tourist
8 1 1

Drip does offer some pop-ups (https://www.drip.com/learn/docs/guides/create-popup-form). They're pretty neat.

Honestly though? For someone new to Ecommerce (and I assume, new to email marketing), I recommend Shopify Email or Omnisend (as my second choice).

Drip and Klaviyo are awesome tools, but they're also packed with features, which means it's a huge learning curve for new users. I think getting started with either Shopify Email or Omnisend would be the easiest option. But if you really like the look of Klaviyo or Drip, they'll do you well. (If you want a Drip trial, shoot me an email at the address in my footer. I have an extended trial link I can share with you.)

Privy (https://www.privy.com) is another option. I know them as a company focused on catchy pop-ups and email capture, but it looks like they've pivoted to offering email overall. If catchy popups are your thing, you might want to check them out. I haven't used their email product, but I liked using their email capture product.

Kai Davis is Your Shopify SEO Guy • CEO/Founder of Double Your Ecommerce
Feel free to say hi or ask a Shopify SEO question: kai@doubleyourecommerce.com
0 Likes
Leah755
Excursionist
14 1 7

Hello,

Klaviyo is the best email marketing service provider because it has series of workflows and also already designed templates that will make your work easier and make your store user-friendly

Like this comment, if it answers your question.

Hi, For someone new to Ecommerce (and I assume, new to email marketing), I recommend Shopify Email or Omnisend (as my second choice). Drip and Klaviyo are awesome tools, but they're also packed with features, which means it's a huge learning curve for new users.

Vahow
Excursionist
23 0 8

@safetyglasses Honestly Shopify Email is very basic with limited workflows and no stats. There's no stats on who opened the emails etc. So I am a little hesitant. Read a lot of negative reviews about it. Omnisend looks good. A bit confused between Klaviyo and Omnisend.

0 Likes
Vahow
Excursionist
23 0 8

@Leah755 Yes it looks good and I have read a lot of nice reviews about Klaviyo. The only thing is it's quite expensive so looking for something that's more affordable for something who's just starting out. But yes if I won't find anything, then Klaviyo will definitely be my best choice.

0 Likes