Where can I edit subscribe confirmation email?

KristinaR
Excursionist
12 0 6

Hi, we offer 10% for the next purchase when you subscribe to our emailing list. Where can I edit the confirmation email that is sent out to the person to include the discount code?

Thanks!

Replies 3 (3)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1653 167 262

Hi, @KristinaR
Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

It's great to hear that you're implementing a newsletter promotion as this is a good way to boost customer retention and build a community around your brand. You will also be able to send future marketing material through the newsletter as well. I understand that you would like to include your 10% discount code in the email and here are the steps on how to do so:

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

KristinaR
Excursionist
12 0 6

Hey, thanks for the reply.

The email now contains the button to confirm that the person who subscribed wants to receive the marketing material. It must help so the email server recognizes our email address and later does not through our emails in the spam folder. How can we set it up so when the customer enters the email address in the website we send this email with the confirmation button and when the person confirms, they automatically receive another email from us with the discount code?

denverdiamondso
Excursionist
17 0 5

After reading your post, I guess you need to contact a Shopify expert or Shopify support to explain you better, especially if you're a nontechnical person!

YOUR PERSONAL JEWELER in DENVER, CO